Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder + Contact Us Form + Survey Form + Feedback Form

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Form Builder by Elfsight

Lee Anne Wann

Location New Zealand

We needed a comprehensive health screen multi step form with over 50 fields and many different options. Tried a few form builders, this one has a great easy to use UI and well organized layouts. Looks great once published. Support was quick and helpful when I had a small issue - thanks Alexandra!

One Off Edition

Customed form that really helped me. Simply to use it, reactivity and affordable price. I recommand it

Crew Bottle Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

This service helped us integrate a wholesale contact form. We can also funnel those inquiries directly to our wholesale team which is nice. One of those apps that's well worth the cost.

Bicycle Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We needed a job application embedded in our website and Form Builder by Elfsight really fit the bill.

We ask around 25 varied questions depending on the available positions and needed to notify staff via email when new applications were received. This app checked all the boxes.

California Percussion Rental

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far so good! Super easy to use and setup. Easy to learn user interface. Just what I needed for my Rental Quote Request form!

Trade Tool

I tried several form builders for Shopify and found them all seriously lacking features and ease of use. Then I tried Elfsight Form Builder. It is extremely easy to use and flexible. I was able to build a form at least twice as fast as any other form builder and in some cases five times faster. Plus the ease of changing the layout and design was as good as it gets. I've used much more powerful form builders on platforms such as Joomla. But for Shopify this one sits at the top of my list.

Aeroture

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This is really a cool app, since Shopify only have limited fictionality this app takes it to the next level. I think this is the only app should be on the market for being so well designed and user friendly . THANK YOU

Great Lakes Leather & Cloth

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So happy I stumbled upon this app. Super easy install and building custom contact forms couldn't be easier. A lot of thought went into the app user interface. This app allows you to create different contact forms on different pages. Installing them on that page is as simple as selecting it and clicking install. We have a general contact form and one for wholesale accounts that allows us to create drop downs and buttons. We will eventually be creating one for customers to submit artwork. Well worth the price. I can't speak to support because I have not needed to contact them. Well done designers! Keep it up! Clean easy to use app UI is so important. Thank you.

Gameofbricks.eu

Location Estonia

Thank you for this amazing app! Forms are really beautiful. If you want to create custom forms this app is definitely for you! 5 stars!

Lupo Rosso

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Well, so far, so good! Was quite a pain to settle on the website as NOBODY answered my questions and could not pretend to get my free instalation service (maybe you guys were having a drink on the beach, in that case you are fully forgiven) but once you get the trick it's smooth(need, at least, a good 80 IQ, I'm 78 and i made it!!!) . Would be nice to be able to change some of the form colors independentaly and without using CSS... But well, that's a suggestion. Cheers! Lupo-rosso.com

Previous 1