EVM Form Builder ‑Custom Forms

EVM Form Builder ‑Custom Forms

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create forms like registration form, Questionnaire, surveys ++

CocoWod

Fully recommended. Very fast customer service. It's easy to set-up and it runs properly. The app I was looking for.

Chalop Clothing

The team have been excellent to work with to embed some seamless fields into my forms. The information captured will help me grow my business.

Middle Child Australia

This app has provided the perfect solution for a wholesale enquiry form on our site. The team went above and beyond to ensure it integrated seamlessly into our website. 5 stars for service and follow up.

MYKITCO.™

Quick, professional service. Although my issue was fairly simple, it’s the details that count and the border re-sizing requested was fixed very quickly

Northern Asset Recovery

Very good and fast customer service! Love the app! We use it daily for our website and it has been very helpful.

1canoe2 Wholesale

This app was easy to plug in to our store. The team was quick to answer questions. I think it will work perfectly for what we need!

Midori Bikinis

This app was easy to install and meets all of our needs for an online form. Support replied to me within 24 hours and was very helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Form Builder!

Cupping Canada

Incredibly easy to use and set up! For basic and intermediate forms, I would highly recommend this app, it works great and looks good!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the review. We will continue to enhance the app further.

Greener Valley Trading Ltd.

Very easy to install and create the forms that I wanted. I was up and running in no time. Support is very helpful if required.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We will always try to provide best support.

IT33HP