Form Builder for Custom Forms

• 평점의 3%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 3%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2022년 11월 3일

I love this app. It is very simple and easy to use. Customer support is available, friendly and helpful.

Backintous
앱 사용 시간: 2개월
2022년 8월 11일

I used this app to create a questionnaire and needed support to complete the task. We received excellent, follow-up support. Everything was done promptly. Very appreciative of the fine work.

A Better World Starts With Me
앱 사용 시간: 14일
2022년 7월 22일에 편집됨

I used this app to create a custom form for customer product registration. Simple and straightforward process and our custom form works well. Their customer service responds quickly and took care of slight adjustments to our form quickly.

Hyper Bicycles, Inc.
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1년
2022년 4월 19일

Great Service & Reliable. Great App. The support team where very attentive with our issues and special needs. We recommended it!

Bras Medical Spa
앱 사용 시간: 1일
2022년 1월 25일

the form was not visible on my website. but got a quick response from support. like it & recommend to..

Forever Saddity LLC
앱 사용 시간: 1년 초과
2021년 12월 13일

Our developers helped us set up this app for our site. We used this app for our customer service form and find it incredibly helpful and useful.

Happi Foodi
앱 사용 시간: 4개월
2021년 6월 21일

First class customer service! I installed the app (which was very easy) then I needed help with getting my questionnaire up and running so I contacted them and they responded and got things going right away, no hassle, no drama. I am very pleased with this app.

Blue Monarch Skincare
앱 사용 시간: 6일
답글 Expert Village Media Technologies개 2021년 7월 6일

Thanks for the review and appreciating our customer support. We assure you for continued support always. 😀🙏

2021년 6월 8일

I used this app to create a form to gain more information from my customers. Easy to use. I am not tech minded so I give the guys a message to install it on my website where I wanted it and they did it with out a problem. Thank you

Thevoov
영국
앱 사용 시간: 대략 2개월
2021년 5월 23일

I really enjoyed this app, I was looking to incorporate a wholesale form into my website and the customer service team helped me get everything uploaded. They were very responsive and great to work with. I really enjoy the app and their support. Thank you!

Monarch Soap Company
앱 사용 시간: 대략 2개월
2021년 5월 5일

The team is awesome. Form wasn't built to accept PDFs so I emailed in and they built the functionality overnight. Really cool. Great customer support.

Project Solar