Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app to create a suggestion box at the end of my blogs on my site to get feedback and suggestions for future posts! I love the way it looks and that the suggestions go straight to my email. HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

SOLE FINESS

This app was everything I was looking for in a form builder app and so much more. Very easy to use, excellent functionalities and an incredible support team!

November 23, 2020

Leopold's Tavern

This app is the solution to all of our complicated form building challenges. The support team has been extremely helpful and quick to respond to any special requests we have. The premium version is 100% worth it—don't think twice.

November 20, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Bombex Novelties

Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!
why over 100...

November 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! :-D

Vanity Wagon

I am currently using the Free Version, A perfect app to create forms. Pick and drop sections, easy to Use. Spontaneous Customer Support. Recommended if you are looking for Customer feedback/ query forms.

November 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the features in free-version, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Kitchmish

App is nice but it doesn't have password field type in element. unable to create registration form with free version.

October 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Annie & El

I love this app. I use it for a Trade Discount Form on 2 websites. They have provided awesome customer service.

October 19, 2020

Cumulus Vineyards Online Store

I needed a simple account registration form to set up customers in Shopify. This looked perfect but wouldn't actually set up customers. I requested support twice and after about 10 days I could see they were testing, but another two weeks later the issue was not resolved and I still have not received any communication from them regarding the problem or a possible solution.
So I found a better app elsewhere.

Magical Microbes

This app has helped us create several forms for different applications on our website. We really love it!

October 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Finding Joy Giftshop

I want need to build a form to collect customer contact. The app is easy to use. The service team behind is also super help to walk me through process. I recommend this app!

September 28, 2020