Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

ROSSM

This app was the solution to make quick and easy forms for our site. Even the free version has a lot of features like auto responder. Also, I have a doubt on how to use one of the options and they responded in less than 24h.

June 11, 2020

Buy & Sell Fitness

Great Customer Service! App for forms works great. Highly recommend. Very easy to integrate in to your shopify site

June 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists were able to help you out with getting Form Builder customized and stylized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

Pen + Posh

Amazing. Finally a free app that's actually good. Super easy to use. I only needed for a simple contact form but I will for sure buy the upgraded version in the future when we need more. Thanks so much!

June 2, 2020

We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please let us know if you need anything! We are always standing by to help. :)

Kantara | Moroccan Rugs

This is the app that I've wanted for a long time and am so grateful that I've finally found it! In the past I was using either embedded forms from Google forms or having my developer make me forms that I then had no control over. I am digging this app because I now have control over the design and content of the form and it also looks more professional and slick than the Google forms. More than anything else, the developper and customer service team is top-notch-- they answered all the questions I had quickly and professionally and helped me optimize the forms for my specific website. Couldn't be happier with this product!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you've found the app you desired.

You can reach out to our support team anytime - they're always standing by to help. :)

Have a great day ahead!

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

The best form app I have used. And the service is quick, friendly, and helpful. Really happy I found this app and I plan to use it for several of my clients.

May 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and were delighted to hear that you will continue using our app on other stores!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always standing by to help. :)

Chamdor Faktry Sales

Great and detailed customer support received, for a query I had with the form builder app. App is easy to use. recommended.

May 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Thank you again for recommending us to other merchants.
Have a beautiful day!

Heritage Barong

Great app! Been using for more than a year already. We only have one product but it can be customized into several hundreds of specific feature combinations and this app has been helping us streamline the buying process from quick quotations to ordering. It provides all the functionalities that we need particularly the conditional logic feature. I recently had an issue with the app not functioning properly and with the experience, I can say that the support is awesome and down-to-earth. I highly recommend these guys!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so thrilled to hear that you've been a part of our journey for so long.

We're so happy to hear that you've been utilizing many cool features of our app like the conditional logic!

We're glad to hear that you were able to get prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Queensborough Pharmacy USA Store

The free version is better than paid apps, easy to use and works well. Will continue to use. I am glad to have found.

May 4, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you loved ou product for everything it offers for free! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

The Collection By LA

I used this app because one side of my site is for beauty professionals that need to upload credentials before purchasing. This app is intuitive and I find it easy to use. I needed to reach out to support to help place on my site and they were responsive and helpful. I'm very happy with my experience.

May 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Great British Garden Company GmbH

Definitely 5 stars! Great app and brilliant support, I absolutely recommend these guys. The Form Builder App helps us gather valuable leads and customer message which are like gold to us.
On a very rare occasion that we thought that we had an issue, which actually was not the fault of the app they still offered advice anyway.
Great App, Top service and all done in a friendly and professional manner. Well done and thank you from all of us at The Great British Garden Company

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a beautiful day!