Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Qarrya Home

The app is exactly what I needed. It works perfectly well and the team is extremely helpful and fast in responding. I highly recommend it!

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Life Learning Gifts

Absolutely fabulous and it is free with file uploads. It was also very easy to use. I am so very happy

Whitaker Brothers

Easy to use app! The developers are responsive, and their product works well. :) If you need a form building app, this is the one!

December 20, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family!

Let us know if you need any help again; our team is always willing to help. :-)

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

Very good app. Very user-friendly and easy to use. I would recommend it for every website needed of custom forms

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for recommending us to other Shopify merchants! We are thrilled that you loved our app! Our app can do alot more than what meets the eye! You can also try the Pro version, it has some really unique features.

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Child Protection Party

I used the Forms app to create a number of forms on my organisation's website. The forms are easy to create and deploy and offer excellent functionality. When I encountered an issue, the support team were very quick in advising me how to resolve the issue. I have no hesitation in recommending this app to other potential users.

=========== 10 July 2020===========

Since first using it, I have had a couple of queries that were very quickly resolved by the Hulk Apps Support team. Great work guys and girls!

One thing I would love to see changed in the Form Builder is the ability to integrate PayPal payments as well as Stripe since it would give clients more payment options.

December 12, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Alice + Whittles

Form Builder is intuitive and easy to use. The developers were quick to respond when we faced an issue. Recommended.

December 8, 2019

Thank you so much. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

RunSmartwithLee

The best Custom Form ever thank you and have a blessed app. This brings so much easier to customize my form as training plan.

December 2, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review :) Please don't hesitate to reach us on support@hulkcode.com if you need any assistace with our apps!

Die PARTEI Shop

This is an awesome app! In order to provide custom made stuff to our customers, this was what I was looking for: a professional contact form with file upload! and it's even free. Top!! 5 Stars

November 21, 2019

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any issues, our team is happy to help always!

Ballasts

Very easy to use! Able to create forms in no time at all so we highly recommend this one. Great app!

Can Lights

Very easy to use. We needed a tool to build several forms for our site and we were able to knock them out in no time at all with this app!