Reseñas (1.363)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de junio de 2024

First time use of the app here. Needed some guidance on how to include the app onto our website and the team responded swiftly with clear instructions. Thank you!

Think Batik
Singapur
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

It seems to do everything we need in terms of website form submissions. I did just find all their other apps Im excited to try out as well! Shoutout to Deepa for helping me through a problem I was encountering as well!

Roca Berry Farm
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2024

It's easy to use. It'd be great if I can have more control on the UI & UX design.

ana tomy
Malasia
8 meses usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

Buona applicazione, migliorerei le traduzioni in italiano (non molto intutitive)... Ottimo staff sempre a disposizione in chat!

Sbaam
Italia
8 meses usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

I am still testing it out. I have only had it for a few days now. The form was pretty easy to set up. I got stuck when changing the sending domain, but Harris was very helpful in explaining how to set things up via the chat.

I didn't like that you cannot move the form elements up or down if you wanted to change the order. It is a bit of a pain to get to the end of a form and realize that you missed a section or question, and you have to delete everything and start again to get it in the correct order.

Like I said, I'm still testing it out, but so far, so good. Just a lot of patience was needed with the form elements, but the customer service was helpful.

Reyou Mindfulness Collective
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

This app is very useful and easy to use. Especially their live chat support is very helpful.

Fashion Wear Apparel
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Vatsal, was very helpful addressing some configurations. Thank you

Joanna Keppel
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

They have amazing customer service!

Latinastudio
México
40 minutos usando la aplicación
2 de agosto de 2023

This is a great form builder. I like the dependencies and features that they offer. This form embeds well on our website and doesn't cause any issues with google/SEO. That being said, there is one thing that I would really like to be made possible, hopefully ASAP. The email notifications for the form submissions come in a HUGE chain that seems to reset maybe twice a day (if that). Since we use Hulk for our contact form, there's anywhere from 3 to 40 forms in a single email chain. All different customers with different needs. This makes it very difficult to organize, forward and respond to inquiries - and VERY easy to miss contact forms.

We do use one other form service for our website, Monday.com. Many of our forms are hosted on Monday.com, but there are issues with Monday.com forms messing with google/SEO so we use Hulk for any forms that NEED to be embedded on our website.

Birch Boys, Inc.
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
HulkApps.com respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Hello, thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating and sharing your experience with using Hulk Form Builder. We're glad to hear that the form's dependencies and features meet your needs, and it's working well with your website without causing any SEO issues.

We understand your concern about managing the email notifications for form submissions, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing your team. Feedback like yours helps us make our product more efficient and user-friendly.

Our technical team is keen to resolve this for you. Although we can't share direct contact details here, rest assured they will be reaching out to you soon to discuss possible solutions. We're continually working to improve our service and your experience – your feedback is central to that process.

Thank you again, and we look forward to improving your experience with Hulk Form Builder.

Best,