Generatore di Moduli Hulk , 1.308 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 aprile 2024

This app works great and lot's of great features to build any form you need to run your business. Customer service is one of the best I have seen. Had a small issue, response time in chat was very quick and they solved my issue within minutes with their development team.

Simcoe Audio Video
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 marzo 2024

Easy to use app that is highly versatile and enabled us to create a flexible, user-friendly form that captured all necessary information without being overwhelming to the user thanks to the options for conditionally hiding fields. The fact that there is a robust free option of this app is amazing. Customer support is excellent as well. When we have reached out to them for assistance or suggestions, they have been consistently quick to respond and in one case, they even got on a call with us to go over a solution in-person.

Nanobébé US
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

The feedback form we have created is very useful for our clients to communicate with us.

We have designed our own form and it is reliable and easy to modify when needed.

We have had our first Google Meet to work out fine details and got more than we expected.

Thank you for your professional assistance.

RTA Wholesalers
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
2 maggio 2024

There are lots of customisations possible with this app and Hulk customer service is great - we recently required some help with code modification and they were able to sort it our quickly for us. The form has been working well for our enquiries!

Australian Design & Co.
2 maggio 2024

This app has a lot of features for the price. Most other form apps on the marketplace put a lot of restriction in place (file storage limits, max number of form fields, etc.) at similar pricing tiers. This app has all the features 99% of people need. It took a little time to figure out, but I was able to do a light amount of coding to use my brand's fonts with our forms. Customer service responds quickly and is friendly.

I do wish there was an auto-saving function that saved your work as you go when creating a form. Or that the page didn't reset when you hit the Save button. If I'm working on a longer form I like to periodically save my work. Right now, hitting Save seems to refresh the whole editing page and you have to re-navigate back to the section you were working on, but otherwise it's good.

EXPED USA Retail Partners
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
28 marzo 2024

The help we received with Klaviyo X Hulk App integration was quick and effective with the suggestion solution that worked! Great job Hulk Apps

Sassy Jones
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

I contacted Hulk Form Builder assistance and within a couple minutes I received fantastic help by Adis with locating and editing a code on my Shopify account. Thank you very much for the quick fix on this matter!

Preferred Driving School
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

I really like this app. We rarely have a need for people to register for things, so we just use the free version, but it's got enough features to get the job done!

The Clay Impress
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 febbraio 2024

The level of support that these guys give is unreal. They have even done custom backend stuff to get my forms looking and feeling exactly how we want. I have been extremely impressed and will continue to use them for all my custom form needs!

Demi
16 maggio 2024

This app is very easy to use. Even for someone without much tech knowledge.
And customer service is top notch so if there’s something you need help with, they are fast and thorough.

Food Fur Thought