Omtaler (1 422)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. april 2024

The feedback form we have created is very useful for our clients to communicate with us.

We have designed our own form and it is reliable and easy to modify when needed.

We have had our first Google Meet to work out fine details and got more than we expected.

Thank you for your professional assistance.

RTA Wholesalers
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
2. mai 2024

This app has a lot of features for the price. Most other form apps on the marketplace put a lot of restriction in place (file storage limits, max number of form fields, etc.) at similar pricing tiers. This app has all the features 99% of people need. It took a little time to figure out, but I was able to do a light amount of coding to use my brand's fonts with our forms. Customer service responds quickly and is friendly.

I do wish there was an auto-saving function that saved your work as you go when creating a form. Or that the page didn't reset when you hit the Save button. If I'm working on a longer form I like to periodically save my work. Right now, hitting Save seems to refresh the whole editing page and you have to re-navigate back to the section you were working on, but otherwise it's good.

EXPED USA Retail Partners
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
2. juni 2024

I am trying out Hulk Apps for my store and have been super happy with the app so far.

Also the main reason I'm writing this is because I just needed help fixing a small thing (form didn't show up) and they fixed it in the online chat within 5 minutes - on a Sunday too.

Highly recommend.

El Cappo
2 måneder bruker appen
5. juli 2024

First off, I love this form app. Even the free version has everything that I need and their customer service is off the hook! They are quick to respond and are more than happy to help. I have a theme that allowed my main banner to appear on the front page of my site and my contact page only. I didn't know how to add it to any other pages. I wanted to use my Hulk form as my contact page, but I couldn't figure out how to get the banner from the built in contact page to show on my form page. But, Andres made it happen! I'm so happy and thankful for his help! Awesome service!!

Everlyou
13 dager bruker appen
16. mai 2024

This app is very easy to use. Even for someone without much tech knowledge.
And customer service is top notch so if there’s something you need help with, they are fast and thorough.

Food Fur Thought
Over 1 år bruker appen
23. mai 2024

I've been using Hulk Forms for my Shopify store, and it's been fantastic! I needed a single form with file attachment capability, and Hulk Forms delivered exactly what I needed. The editing capabilities are top-notch – I can adjust the form width and upload a decent number of files easily. The overall appearance is clean and professional.

Best of all, Hulk Forms offers great features under the free plan, which is perfect for just starting out. As my business grows, I can seamlessly transition to their paid plans. Highly recommend!

The Cool Ruler Co.
16 dager bruker appen
10. juni 2024

this app is very good and works perfectly. Plus the help service is fast and responsive. wish you more success. Thank You So much.

Master Digitizer
Indonesia
Over 1 år bruker appen
27. april 2024

It seems to do everything we need in terms of website form submissions. I did just find all their other apps Im excited to try out as well! Shoutout to Deepa for helping me through a problem I was encountering as well!

Roca Berry Farm
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
20. juni 2024

The features of the app are great, pretty much everything you need to build out any type of form. The customer service on this app is amazing! Danko was more than helpful, I am extremely thankful for his kind and attentive assistance. I will be using this app and recommending it to all my business partners as well for form needs.

Traction Demo
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
11. juni 2024

GREAT GREAT GREAT. BEEN USING FOR YEARS! NEVER HAD ISSUES.

AmeraTrail Parts