Omtaler (1 363)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
11. juni 2024

GREAT GREAT GREAT. BEEN USING FOR YEARS! NEVER HAD ISSUES.

AmeraTrail Parts
Rundt 6 år bruker appen
17. april 2024

It works very good and it is quite intuitive. Just be aware if you want to send mails with filled form to customers you have to have pay plan. Support works perfectly.

MAXXUS
Tyskland
3 måneder bruker appen
27. mars 2024

Tarik was impressive - the response time estimate was 15 minutes and in less than 1 minute, he had me an answer to my question including a photo to make sure it was an easy fix. Thank you!

HL Guest Handmade
Over 3 år bruker appen
7. april 2024

AMAZING. This is a great tool that has helped us hugely and its very user friendly. 10/10

Hard To Kill Fitness
New Zealand
Over 2 år bruker appen
13. mai 2024

I would recommend this app to others because it's very user friendly and they have an incredibly helpful customer service team who respond promptly! I'm not very good with technology but was still able to create and apply forms for my shop.

Rinloucreations
25 dager bruker appen
15. mai 2024

We are using the form for as a returns form, really like that customers can attach a photo of the product and can then answer some simple questions to make the return/exchange process easy. Great support after booking a call and being shown the different features. Really appreciate speaking to a friendly knowledgable developer/support team member in real time.

Tyoub Swimwear
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
28. februar 2024

The level of support that these guys give is unreal. They have even done custom backend stuff to get my forms looking and feeling exactly how we want. I have been extremely impressed and will continue to use them for all my custom form needs!

Demi
Over 1 år bruker appen
18. april 2024

Great app with a lot of possibilities and easy to use. The customer support is very friendly and quick. The developers quickly made the changes I specificly requested and it all just works perfectly.

Big recommendation!

Secondhand Südtirol
Italia
2 måneder bruker appen
5. april 2024

Amazing service. I was having such a hard time trying to figure out how to post my custom form i made to my website. I tried everything and couldnt figure it out so i reaced out to a chat agent for assistance. Vatsal was quick at responding and was able to fix the issue for me in a timely manner. Hulk form builder app in general is so easy to set up and create your own forms. Highly recommend!

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
28 dager bruker appen
6. mai 2024

Was very courteous and helpful resolving the issue with forms and Microsoft 365 Exchange blocking the info@ email that was used to send the forms. I thank Deepa and the support team very much!!

Coast of Maine Organic Products