Omtaler (1 421)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
13. mai 2024

I would recommend this app to others because it's very user friendly and they have an incredibly helpful customer service team who respond promptly! I'm not very good with technology but was still able to create and apply forms for my shop.

Rinloucreations
25 dager bruker appen
15. mai 2024

We are using the form for as a returns form, really like that customers can attach a photo of the product and can then answer some simple questions to make the return/exchange process easy. Great support after booking a call and being shown the different features. Really appreciate speaking to a friendly knowledgable developer/support team member in real time.

Tyoub Swimwear
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
17. april 2024

It works very good and it is quite intuitive. Just be aware if you want to send mails with filled form to customers you have to have pay plan. Support works perfectly.

MAXXUS
Tyskland
3 måneder bruker appen
17. juni 2024

Support system was immediately helpful, and addressed the issue directly. Thank you so much!

OLIVE & HEART
4 måneder bruker appen
20. mai 2024

My company looked at a few Shopify form builders and when we read the reviews and received a 30-minute call from Hulk Form Builder we immediately knew that they could build a Customer Q&A form for our needs. The customer support we received from Hulk Form Builder was outstanding especially from Vedran. We highly recommend Hulk Form Builder to everyone and their 5-Star customer service. Thank you Hulk Form Builder!

ecoMVMNT
17 dager bruker appen
6. mai 2024

Was very courteous and helpful resolving the issue with forms and Microsoft 365 Exchange blocking the info@ email that was used to send the forms. I thank Deepa and the support team very much!!

Coast of Maine Organic Products
4 måneder bruker appen
27. mars 2024

Tarik was impressive - the response time estimate was 15 minutes and in less than 1 minute, he had me an answer to my question including a photo to make sure it was an easy fix. Thank you!

HL Guest Handmade
Over 3 år bruker appen
31. mai 2024

I highly recommend this plugin because it helps us collect user data effectively. Additionally, its customer support is very efficient. I have used this app and am very satisfied with it.

The Supplement Lab
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
7. april 2024

AMAZING. This is a great tool that has helped us hugely and its very user friendly. 10/10

Hard To Kill Fitness
New Zealand
Over 2 år bruker appen
8. juli 2024

Great services and their app is reallly hepfull for my business. i highly recommend. also their customer service is top notch and super quick.
Love Love Love it!!!!