Omtaler (1 422)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
6. mai 2024

Was very courteous and helpful resolving the issue with forms and Microsoft 365 Exchange blocking the info@ email that was used to send the forms. I thank Deepa and the support team very much!!

Coast of Maine Organic Products
4 måneder bruker appen
17. april 2024

The feedback form we have created is very useful for our clients to communicate with us.

We have designed our own form and it is reliable and easy to modify when needed.

We have had our first Google Meet to work out fine details and got more than we expected.

Thank you for your professional assistance.

RTA Wholesalers
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
4. april 2024

I really like this app. We rarely have a need for people to register for things, so we just use the free version, but it's got enough features to get the job done!

The Clay Impress
Over 2 år bruker appen
9. juli 2024

Fantastic! It has the features we wanted to have in a form and it's free to use!

Inspire Farms
29 dager bruker appen
13. mai 2024

Great service and help from Adna. Thanks!

TUTU & WING
3 måneder bruker appen
20. juni 2024

The features of the app are great, pretty much everything you need to build out any type of form. The customer service on this app is amazing! Danko was more than helpful, I am extremely thankful for his kind and attentive assistance. I will be using this app and recommending it to all my business partners as well for form needs.

Traction Demo
Redigert 10. juli 2024

This application has been essential in solving my problems quickly. The interface is intuitive and the customer support is exceptional. I recommend it.

PANTOCRE
Portugal
21. mai 2024

It was an amazing experience using Hulk Form Builder app. That is amazing. A of work can be via free version. And I don't need to buy paid version.

We have build 100+ store. If we need a form app, Hulk is our first choice.

Thank you for building such an amazing app.

Real Estate
De forente arabiske emirater
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
30. mai 2024

Great tool for creating custom forms. I've been using it together with SC Loyalty Rewards Referrals tool and the two have provided better customer experience in my shop. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs additional options that are not normally offered by Shopify.

SIVA
Bosnia-Hercegovina
28. mars 2024

The help we received with Klaviyo X Hulk App integration was quick and effective with the suggestion solution that worked! Great job Hulk Apps

Sassy Jones