Hulk Formulier Bouwer , 1.122 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 december 2017

I spent 5 hours editing a form. I discovered a few things.

1. This is NOT an order form, it is a survey builder.
2. One wrong move and you have massive amounts of not-user-friendly editing. Lots and lots and lots of scrolling and copying and pasting to edit your mistake.
3. Little to no tutorial on how to create a form.
4. When the form is put in your shop, it is a tiny little space, and there is no amount of advanced CSS to make it bigger.

I will be going back to my original idea of making a pdf and having my customers use that method.

Jackson Pottery 2017
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 12 maart 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that most of your above complaints have been rectified. We would love to have you back this time, we would like to help you create the form you desire.

Just reach out to us at support@hulkcode.com, our team will take care of the rest.

28 november 2021

Useless if you want the possibility, that bigger files could be uploaded.
The information about the upload size should be displayed in the shopify app store.

håvsund
Duitsland
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 14 december 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable review!
We are very sorry that parts of the app weren’t up to your expectations.
Our manager will be in contact with intentions to amend the issue you were having!

6 oktober 2018

NOT FREE

Listed and promoted as a free app. Once Downloaded they ask for you to upgrade to complete the form. Crappy Crappy stuff guys. we are tired of fake sale and advertising pitches WHERE ARE THE HONEST BUSINESS NOW DAYS!

Belle Donne Clothing & Accessories
39 minuten gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 12 maart 2019

We're sorry if you felt that way. Our intention is always to give merchants all possible customization options (some are free to use, some requires upgrading).
You can check our Plans page within the app for complete details about what each plan has to offer.

Let us know if you're still not clear. Our team will gladly help you in setting your form. Thank you :)

27 mei 2018

Don't waste your time. This app is glitchy at best and horrific at worst. It doesn't work at all the way you envision. They need some better engineers.

49 Dzine
39 minuten gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 12 maart 2019

We're sorry your experience with our app was not up to the mark. We'll try harder to match your expectations and we hope you will give us another chance.

21 december 2022

Wasted 20 minutes trying to set up form and it never worked, i tried installing the snippet of code and selecting the specific page I wanted the form in, but it just doesn't work for some reason

Ecoled Colombia
Colombia
32 minuten gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 28 december 2022

Hi dear merchant,

We have reached out to you to have the issue checked and resolved as soon as possible. Please revert to us whenever you are available. We are looking forward to your response and will be more than glad to help you out. Thank you!

11 december 2022

This app didn't work. I added the shortcode to the page and it never showed up. not an any page I tried

Living Pattern
30 minuten gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 15 december 2022

Hi there, our dear merchant.
We have instantly reached out to you to assist you further and resolve any issues you might have faced.
Thank you!

2 april 2022

There is no fully functioning 7 day trial like there is with most apps, so you have to pay a month subscription to see if it will meet requirements, which in my case it didn't.

Blue Crocus Textiles
Verenigd Koninkrijk
17 minuten gebruiken de app
HulkApps.com heeft geantwoord 5 april 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback.
I have asked our manager to contact you in order to amend the issues you were having with our app.