Recenzje (1 436)

Ogólna ocena
4,9
Liczba recenzji z daną oceną
  • 92% ocen to oceny z 5 gwiazdkami
  • 5% ocen to oceny z 4 gwiazdkami
  • 1% ocen to oceny z 3 gwiazdkami
  • 1% ocen to oceny z 2 gwiazdkami
  • 2% ocen to oceny z 1 gwiazdkami
13 czerwiec 2024

The app works well and the support team is very helpful. They implemented a feature within 24 hours that is very useful to us - adding MailChimp contact tags when submitting via the form. Now segmenting will be a breeze!

Merchant of Tennis
Kanada
Ponad 6 lat korzystania z aplikacji
22 maj 2024

I've been using hulk form builder for over 8 years! I absolutely love their features, especially the paid features, and more importantly the customer service is top notch! They are always ready to assist and go into your settings to fix any glitches. What I also love is all the conversations stay in one chat box even if there's a new agent assisting you for the day. I will stick with them for all my forms!

Revamp'd Marketing
Około 3 lata korzystania z aplikacji
8 lipiec 2024

I had to find a way to build forms outside of the Shopify coding (which had failed me on a number of occasions). I thought I'd try Hulk Form Builder and it has been just what I needed. It's pretty easy to set up and modify but most importantly their support is really on the ball. They respond quickly and actually know the product. I recommend this app based on my experience so far. Now I'm thinking about all the uses I could have for it.

North American Urns and Memorials
Około 2 miesiące korzystania z aplikacji
14 czerwiec 2024

First time use of the app here. Needed some guidance on how to include the app onto our website and the team responded swiftly with clear instructions. Thank you!

Think Batik
Singapur
Około 5 lat korzystania z aplikacji
12 czerwiec 2024

BurgerWay Truck has had an amazing experience with the Form Builder app. It's streamlined our form collection process and has been a real asset to our business. The customer service was fantastic—they helped us get the submission number added to the email subject line in no time. We're really grateful for this awesome app and the support team behind it. If you’re a store owner, definitely give it a try!

BurgerWay Truck
4 miesiące korzystania z aplikacji
11 lipiec 2024

Great App, we have been using it for over 2 years and have been able to see good results.

Hardware & Panel Supplies
Nowa Zelandia
Ponad 2 lata korzystania z aplikacji
30 maj 2024

Great tool for creating custom forms. I've been using it together with SC Loyalty Rewards Referrals tool and the two have provided better customer experience in my shop. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs additional options that are not normally offered by Shopify.

SIVA
Bośnia i Hercegowina
Około miesiąca korzystania z aplikacji
2 maj 2024

There are lots of customisations possible with this app and Hulk customer service is great - we recently required some help with code modification and they were able to sort it our quickly for us. The form has been working well for our enquiries!

Australian Design & Co.
Ponad rok korzystania z aplikacji
5 czerwiec 2024

Great and friendly customer service! This app does exactly what its supposed all while being user friendly. I also really appreciate how helpful their customer service has been. 10/10 would recommend.

BankCardUSA Partners
3 miesiące korzystania z aplikacji
18 kwiecień 2024

This app works great and lot's of great features to build any form you need to run your business. Customer service is one of the best I have seen. Had a small issue, response time in chat was very quick and they solved my issue within minutes with their development team.

Simcoe Audio Video