Hulk Formulärskapare , 1 238 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 februari 2024

This app has been excellent in my usage for a couple of years now, despite it being the free version of the plan. I haven't encountered any issues so far.

Thenetjeweler
Kanada
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
16 februari 2024

Great customer service! They made edits to my website an easy thing to do on my own

Timberware Handcrafted Furniture Co.
Kanada
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
12 mars 2024

I am not very good with technology, but when I reach out for assistance all of the representatives are Very Knowledgeable and provides great assistance in a timely manner. Thanks again Nitesh for your assistance.

The Vinyl Shop, LLC
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
7 april 2024

AMAZING. This is a great tool that has helped us hugely and its very user friendly. 10/10

Hard To Kill Fitness
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
28 februari 2024

I had a problem with a form I had just built, and support was super helpful in giving me detailed instructions on how to find the exact solution to my issue. Would recommend!!

Ikigai Cases
8 månader användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Great app and even better customer service/support! Always helpful and very kind. Thank you so much!

MIMOSA Handcrafted
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Really good! Live chat from Adis was really quick and very helpful to my needs. Thank you

Meaco DE GmbH
Tyskland
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
19 januari 2024

I received exceptional quality customer support from Mirza. Not only was the support team very friendly, but they also helped me to resolve the issues I was facing in a timely and effective manner. They patiently listened to my queries and provided effective solutions. Their attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond was truly impressive. Overall, it was a great experience, and I highly recommend their customer support services.

Starstruck Leds
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 27 februari 2024

Sanjay was the most patient rep that I’ve had in a while. He really walked me through how to update an integrate my domain so helpful sent video tutorials screen shares on how to navigate through the system very patient. Thank you so much for all your help today.

Sweetfixx LLC
2 månader användning av appen
22 februari 2024

Great app! perfect for anyone wanting to use serious forms on their shopify stores and need file uploads. great and responsive support team too!

Plntd