Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JCP and Me

Great customer service and very user friendly! I got confused with the installation steps and they pointed me in the right direction to solve the problem. My client is happy, so I am happy!

Nude Bliss & Co.

I was having trouble embeding some HTML codes onto my shopify store and Khushbu from Form Builder was quick to thoroughly help me. Fast and easy customer service! 10 stars! Thank you!

Origine

We just started using this form builder and it's been great so far! We ran into a small issue with set-up and their help desk got back to us quickly and perfectly addressed the problem!

Long Live Paintball

Create a trade in forum for customers to trade in used equipment towards new equipment. I had an issue due to user error and customer service helped me work it out quickly and clearly.

Phoenix Rope & Cordage

I've been using Form Builder with File Upload for quite some time and have installed it on a new site. Their support is very responsive and helpful. The app is great.

CHALASO

Application très moderne et facile à utiliser. J'aime beaucoup la formule Recapchat à la fin du formulaire! Sanjay m'a assisté afin d'intégrer une page contact sur ma boutique en ligne!

COLORS

Nice support, quickly answer. App works correctly for me. Easy customization and setup. Congratulations!!!

Presence

Works well and is easy to set up. Allows image upload for your form. Excellent customer support as well. Recommend it for all stores!

Parker House Furniture

I use this app to take customer parts and credit requests. I enjoy how simple it is to build the forms and download the data. I would like more clear API instructions. Support is very helpful and they respond quickly.

Palais Sustainable Luxury

Could not get the form to show up. Reached out to support and got the answer straight away = "Please make sure you have enabled our app from Themes>>Customize>>Theme Settings>>App Embeds" that solved it!