Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Slingshot Bio

It is so easy to install & creating & integrating. Also, the App support is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend

LabFitUSA

Great and fast customer support. I was having an issue with the form displaying on my site and their support team responded to and helped me solve the issue quickly.

November 17, 2021

Stitch With Bliss Co.

I downloaded it and was looking for installation instuctions, took awhile but found them. However the form wasnt showing up on my site, chatted with the help chat and got it solved fast! Thank you!!!

November 17, 2021

VectorDesignsArizona

Contact Support I truly mean that. I spent hours building a very detailed form only to stall trying to install it. I spent days attempting to figure it out myself. I contacted support at 1am using the chat feature. Sanjay responded within seconds and solved my headache within a min. We all think we know everything until we don’t. This program and the team behind it know their stuff %100. I couldn’t recommend this enough. Thank you again Sanjay.

November 16, 2021

This review made our day! We are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Charlie and Fox

Such a quick and easy app to use. I tried several other form builders before HulkApps, and this one is by far the most user-friendly with a professional finish on the forms. I missed a step when setting it up, and customer support had this fixed for me within minutes (thank-you Khushbu!)
Highly recommend this app for those looking to introduce forms into their Shopify.

November 16, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Khushbu will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Marvellous Massage

Agent rapide et professionnel et répond à mes questions avec patience, Merci pour cette application

November 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review

Custom Mattress Makers

App works great and I've been overall very happy with it. A few bugs here and there, but the customer service staff are quick to get it fixed. I'd recommend it

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your 5-stars review. We always strive to do better.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for you.

hoopn Brand

Great customer service. The app does what I need it to for the most part. I wish it could collect phone numbers though.

November 10, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with our app, and we'll try to add a number field in our yearly app enhancement, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Thank you!

Kustom By K'ané

I would give it 5 stars but for the issues i have been having with no response from cs for 3 days! They were extremly helpful at first.
UPDATE: CS agent Eldin has been very helpful in making my site everything I need it to be.

sirius.com.sa

the support team is very helpful in Hulkapps, I hope they add new creative apps and keep add customized features

November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.