Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

LoGo Fishin

Time spent using app About 20 hours

The Hulk form builder is very easy and intuitive to use. It creates a super clean looking and very functional form for almost any kind of form you would want, I'm using it for a brand ambassador application and it had every feature I was looking for and more. I needed some assistance with the app integration to my theme so I opened their live chat and within an hour I had told them what I needed help with, they sent clear directions on how to do it myself, offered to do it for me for free, and when I accepted their offer to just do it for me, they had it done within a matter of minutes while being super friendly and professional the entire time! I will be working with them again and recommend it for others as well!

October 25, 2022

Wow! We are truly honoured by the time and effort you have put into this amazing feedback :) Thank you, we see you and we appreciate you!

We are always aiming to provide such an amazing experience to our merchants and are truly happy we have succeeded this time.

Have an amazing day ahead!

MONTROI

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is great and support team is very responsive, helpful and most important patient. The settings are easy to configure and form fields offered are very useful.

October 25, 2022

Thank you! And thank you for being so patient with us at times, we are grateful :)

In case you need anything else, feel free to reach back to us at any time.

AL MANAIYA OASIS FESTIVAL

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 7 hours

the app is very good and all in one what you need in form. The support is very fast and good. I had currency problem and they solved in few hours

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far and our customer experience team. We are truly happy to meet your expectations!

Have a great day ahead :)

flujo

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great team service, quick response, can effectively help us modify the forms and functions we need. The team has been trying to help us!Thanks very much!!!

And thank you!

Thank you for sharing your experience and the opinion on our app's features and our dear colleagues, we appreciate it!

Calma Floral

Time spent using app 20 minutes

So far very easy to use and custom service support was great even on the free plan! I like that i can make the forms more custom or keep them simple.

Hi there,

Thank you for finding our app and the support we have provided you with great! What a great feedback we received from your end :) Thank you!

Wise Pine

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to customize forms and display them where I wanted with ease! Lots of value with the Free plan. Definitely worth giving it a try!

Hi there,

Thank you for such kind words and for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far. We hope our app will continue to be a worthy addition to your Shopify store.

Boom Box Tienda Virtual

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 1 day

Crear un formulario es muy simple, tiene varias opciones gratuitas que son muy buenas, funciona para mi web, por ahora me encanta. Falta probarla con la recolección de datos.

October 17, 2022

And we are loving your feedback!

Thank you and should you need any assistance from our end, please do let us know at any time.

Have an amazing day ahead!

Bois Expansion

Time spent using app About 3 years

Hulk Form Builder is an easy, yet complete app full of possibilities. You can build simple and short forms as well as more complex forms with different types of fields that you can separate into sections. Tracking the answers received is very convenient. Hulk Form Builder makes us feel like we're professionals! And if you ever need some help, the support team is readily available with fast, efficient and courteous replies.

October 17, 2022

We love your wonderful words. The team is looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Nasma Blaibel

Location Jordan

I used it to help me input the form in my store and the help were great, thank you. this app is amazing

October 17, 2022

Thank you our dear merchant! We are lucky to have you!

Kindest regards from the team :)

HGdesigns.shop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Tarik was great helping me set up our form and navigating me through the setup . I would def recomend !

October 6, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful words, I am sure Tarik will be more than happy to read your feedback.