Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 10, 2022

At first, I was unable to get my stripe payment system working on my form. For some reason, the contact customer support form was not working which made it frustrating on my end. The team was able to get back to me and resolve my issue in a timely manner. I appreciate all the help from the team and the form is now working smoothly. Sorry, for the poor review at first. Everything on the app works as advertised and their customer support team was there to help me when I needed it.

Forever Curls
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied January 5, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your review!
Please accept our sincere apologies, I will create a ticket manually from our side so we can proceed to help you with the issue you are facing.
Check your inbox for an email we have sent you.

December 17, 2021

I am using this app and it works perfectly. I am very happy with it and with fast communication if I need any help. Highly recommended.

Ezy Screens
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind recommendations :) We are pleased to hear we have assisted you and your store with the service we have provided, as well as the app features.

All the best!

December 7, 2021

Great customer service and very user friendly! I got confused with the installation steps and they pointed me in the right direction to solve the problem. My client is happy, so I am happy!

JCP and Me
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi,

And a great review left by our dear merchant! Thank you. :)

We appreciate the happiness and look forward to assisting you and your client further.

Best wishes from the team,

December 5, 2021

I was having trouble embeding some HTML codes onto my shopify store and Khushbu from Form Builder was quick to thoroughly help me. Fast and easy customer service! 10 stars! Thank you!

Nude Bliss & Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi,

We are so humbled by your kind words. Khushbu is one of our quickest Customer Experience Agents for sure!

Should you need anything else from our end, let us know, please.

Cheers :)

December 1, 2021

We just started using this form builder and it's been great so far! We ran into a small issue with set-up and their help desk got back to us quickly and perfectly addressed the problem!

Origine
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Hi,

We are happy you found our app useful and our support team helpful. We are truly happy we have met your requirements! Thank you!

November 30, 2021

Create a trade in forum for customers to trade in used equipment towards new equipment. I had an issue due to user error and customer service helped me work it out quickly and clearly.

Long Live Paintball
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi,

Let us know should you ever need any additional help, we will be more than happy to assist you!

November 29, 2021

I've been using Form Builder with File Upload for quite some time and have installed it on a new site. Their support is very responsive and helpful. The app is great.

Phoenix Rope & Cordage
Time spent using app: About 6 hours

Hi team,

We appreciate the time and effort you have invested into leaving us such a nice review. Thank you!

Let us know should you need anything at all, please.

Cheers :)

Edited November 27, 2021

Application très moderne et facile à utiliser. J'aime beaucoup la formule Recapchat à la fin du formulaire! Sanjay m'a assisté afin d'intégrer une page contact sur ma boutique en ligne!

CHALASO
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi,

Thank you for such kind words! We are truly pleased you found our app to be useful and our quick agent Sanjay helpful as he is truly helpful and quick with his responses.

Thank you! Kindest regards :)

November 23, 2021

Nice support, quickly answer. App works correctly for me. Easy customization and setup. Congratulations!!!

COLORS
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi,

We always aim to keep our app as easy to use as possible, but also with various customization options for our merchants to use.

Thank you for your amazing feedback.

Kindest regards from the team :)

November 20, 2021

Works well and is easy to set up. Allows image upload for your form. Excellent customer support as well. Recommend it for all stores!

Presence
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your recommendations, we appreciate them a lot!
Kindest regards :)