Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 20, 2021

Works well and is easy to set up. Allows image upload for your form. Excellent customer support as well. Recommend it for all stores!

Presence
Singapore
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your recommendations, we appreciate them a lot!
Kindest regards :)

November 18, 2021

I use this app to take customer parts and credit requests. I enjoy how simple it is to build the forms and download the data. I would like more clear API instructions. Support is very helpful and they respond quickly.

Parker House Furniture
Time spent using app: About 4 years

Hi,

We are glad our support was helpful and quick to assist you when you needed us. We hope you will reach out should you need any other assistance at all.

Thank you for investing your time into writing us a review :)

November 18, 2021

Could not get the form to show up. Reached out to support and got the answer straight away = "Please make sure you have enabled our app from Themes>>Customize>>Theme Settings>>App Embeds" that solved it!

Palais Sustainable Luxury
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days

Wow,

We are glad it was an easy fix and that your store is good to go :)

Thank you for sharing your experience with the words, we appreciate it!

November 18, 2021

It is so easy to install & creating & integrating. Also, the App support is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend

Slingshot Bio
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your recommendation, much appreciated :)

You are very kind and this feedback is truly helpful to us and the rest of our merchants. Thank you once again!

November 16, 2021

Great and fast customer support. I was having an issue with the form displaying on my site and their support team responded to and helped me solve the issue quickly.

LabFitUSA
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
HulkApps.com replied November 17, 2021

November 16, 2021

I downloaded it and was looking for installation instuctions, took awhile but found them. However the form wasnt showing up on my site, chatted with the help chat and got it solved fast! Thank you!!!

Stitch With Bliss Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied November 17, 2021

November 16, 2021

Contact Support I truly mean that. I spent hours building a very detailed form only to stall trying to install it. I spent days attempting to figure it out myself. I contacted support at 1am using the chat feature. Sanjay responded within seconds and solved my headache within a min. We all think we know everything until we don’t. This program and the team behind it know their stuff %100. I couldn’t recommend this enough. Thank you again Sanjay.

VectorDesignsArizona
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied November 16, 2021

This review made our day! We are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

November 14, 2021

Such a quick and easy app to use. I tried several other form builders before HulkApps, and this one is by far the most user-friendly with a professional finish on the forms. I missed a step when setting it up, and customer support had this fixed for me within minutes (thank-you Khushbu!)
Highly recommend this app for those looking to introduce forms into their Shopify.

Charlie and Fox
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied November 16, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Khushbu will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Edited November 11, 2021

Agent rapide et professionnel et répond à mes questions avec patience, Merci pour cette application

Marvellous Massage
Spain
Time spent using app: 15 days
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review

November 10, 2021

App works great and I've been overall very happy with it. A few bugs here and there, but the customer service staff are quick to get it fixed. I'd recommend it

Custom Mattress Makers
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

Thank you for your 5-stars review. We always strive to do better.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for you.