Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nunsu

I use this app and it made my life so much easier, really organizes these forms for you. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

FlighTowel

I use Form Builder for so many things now, it's such an awesome way to get information from my team! The customer service is top notch, the app works great, and it's free... Can't go wrong!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for the great review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Print the Goods

I am so impressed by this App. I have been searching for a decent App to allow my customers to upload files and this was so easy to set up and the FAQs are brilliant. Thank you for designing a great App!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Sweet Alfas

It's so easy to build forms and utilize them on landing pages. If you're intuitive the basic and free features are great, if you want to get more in depth, they have a lot of great perks and add ons!

UpRise Supply

Love this app! There are other form builder out there but they all have that "branding" that you have to pay for to remove, Hulk's form builder doesn't and it really looks smooth and professional! Very easy to use and they don't force you to pay for something or subscribe or upgrade to a premium, their products speaks for themselves!

Full Support,
UpRiseSupply.com

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

LED Lights Online

I installed Form Builder to create a pop enquiry form on our store. It performs brilliantly. I have used other Hulk product and they all top quality. Support is prompt, polite and helpful. Five stars all round!

Wishbeads

We love Form Builder! It's simple to set up new forms, they're attractive looking, and it has all the functionality we need. We currently use Form Builder Pro to manage our return request form, and our wholesale application, and it does exactly what we need!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

allamerican-gc

App is great. Let's us collect the proper information from our customers on our Quote Page.

Completely Free and will consider the Pro version if we need it.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Feast Box

Best Shopify Form Builder with Conditions and Hidden Field.
I bumped into form builder app when I was looking for custom work for my feast box menu. I wanted some fields to appear only if a condition was true and then I used their Advanced CSS block to get some details about my menu items within a hidden field.
Tip for consumers: once you try it, you will be impressed on how many integrations they have!!!!

WestermanBags

I use the HULK Free Form Builder app to build forms on my Shopify website www.westermanbags.com
* A customer feedback form, mostly for items which were purchased outside of the Shopify store. (Regular purchases get reviews through the Shopify review app. )
* An order form for purchases which need to be paid with with a giftvoucher. This way I can skip the expensive Shopify upgrade and still offer giftvouchers, albeit a little more work in the setup and maintenance.

The final integration of the form in webshop was done for me, I am very satisfied with this FREE Hulk app.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!