Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 26, 2021

Great customer service. After published the form, it's not shown and the support is responsive and fast to help me to solve the issue. Highly recommend.

Bold Causemetics
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

September 25, 2021

Very good!! , solved many of my problems, very patient to answer my questions, help me solve, and put forward their suggestions, you can trust them, is really great!!

VINTAGE SIGN
China
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about our apps!

September 25, 2021

This app is incredible. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a professional style form.

CustomLit Sign Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

September 24, 2021

Form Builder is AMAZING! And the customer support from Hulk Apps is absolutely outstanding. Fast and professional response. HIGHLY recommend!

LiveWire Tumbling & Dance
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied September 24, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

September 23, 2021

One of the only form-building apps with upload capability. Customer support was also very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

LucidNeon
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied September 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

September 16, 2021

Simple to build and the support team was quick to help with inputting the code in my online store. Exactly what I needed.

Toques From The Heart
Time spent using app: 17 days
HulkApps.com replied September 17, 2021

September 4, 2021

Quick and valuable help with customizable forms! I appreciate the chat box in order to quickly and efficiently provide me with the solutions as I was unable to figure out how to embed it properly myself.

Design House Salon
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Edited September 15, 2021

Great customer support by the team! they resolved my problem quickly right after I contacted them. the interface is brilliant and very easy to use. Almost every next day i need support and they are always available to help so quickly. Amazing app amazing support

inkin shop
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support! :-)

August 20, 2021

Fast customer service and fixed the problem. Great to work with and love the app with my website. Keep it up.

Misofresh
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied August 20, 2021

August 16, 2021

They were able to help me get additional tracking on my form for a small extra free. Turnaround time was quick and done correctly.

Headsets
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.