Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Schofield Chiropractic Training

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use free version and it's been great. We offer survey's for event planning, future clients and so much more. It's been really great and with no issues. Thanks!

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

clayinmotion

Always recommended. Best features they are providing. Hulk apps are best. I used in many of my site which performs very well.
Awesome support.

February 12, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

The Chubby Paw

Location Spain

I installed the product option form first and after continuously amazed by their service in helping me fixing all the issues - I decided to also replace my previous contact form with Hulk form builder. I enjoyed working with them and they are the best in terms of timely responding and solving your issues.

February 10, 2021

ModemOutlet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use . East to manage. Replaced old HTML table in 2 weeks. Forms are kind of old fashion but it did the job. Thanks.

January 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better, but we really appreciate your kind words!

Stone Doctor Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We're currently using this app, it's really easy to use efficient app. And must appreciate the customer service too!

January 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you chose one of our apps. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Shackleton

We are using this for multiple sign up forms and image upload function via embedded forms and it works really well. The klaviyo integration is great and the support staff (Amit) are really quick and helpful.

January 11, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the Klaviyo integration feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're happy to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team, especially Amit, one of our great specialists! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Tattoos and Tees

Had a few little teething issues however resolved in less then 24hrs by Sanjay from the support team, very professional and friendly service!

January 6, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app to create a suggestion box at the end of my blogs on my site to get feedback and suggestions for future posts! I love the way it looks and that the suggestions go straight to my email. HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

SOLE FINESS

Location Australia

This app was everything I was looking for in a form builder app and so much more. Very easy to use, excellent functionalities and an incredible support team!

November 23, 2020

Leopold's Tavern

This app is the solution to all of our complicated form building challenges. The support team has been extremely helpful and quick to respond to any special requests we have. The premium version is 100% worth it—don't think twice.

November 20, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)