Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

MJ's Chocolates

I have had this for a few months and found it very easy to set up and use, although only have the free version at the moment and have had no problems.

Support staff are very helpful.

July 14, 2020

CASE U

We have found this app after a long time of searching for the best but once we have found and installed this app, I must say there are no other apps like Form Builder from hulkapps. Great app for forms. Easy to use.

July 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our professional form maker app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Snowscene Ski and Board

Best form builder I've ever used. Other form builders took soooo long to load, but hulk form builders are super quick to load! Support is good as well! recommend this app. i use it on 3 of my stores :) Great for if you want full customisation of your forms

July 6, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad that our customer service team was able to help you promptly! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The kaavia Collection

I was looking for an app that can build files and upload. I completed the file and saved it. I was a little confused with how I was going to save it to the page I wanted it to be in. I contacted the help desk - within a couple of hours, Khushbu contacted me via email. I explained what I needed - within a sec I mean sec it was up in the correct file. This app is amazing and the help desk is on to it. They know what they are doing and well-done guys. You will get a lot of customers with this app. Good luck and thank you again. My rating is 5/5 this is the service we need.

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of Khushbu!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

MEEFIX SHOP

It is great app and easy to build a form, and great support service. i built a form for survey and great working now.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much and have a great day ahead!

Well Heel'd

The Support Team helped conceptualize and deliver the form I was looking for. Highly recommend even if you do not know whether the standard form will work for you. You may be surprised at how versatile it is.

June 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ROSSM

This app was the solution to make quick and easy forms for our site. Even the free version has a lot of features like auto responder. Also, I have a doubt on how to use one of the options and they responded in less than 24h.

June 11, 2020

Buy & Sell Fitness

Great Customer Service! App for forms works great. Highly recommend. Very easy to integrate in to your shopify site

June 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists were able to help you out with getting Form Builder customized and stylized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

Pen + Posh

Amazing. Finally a free app that's actually good. Super easy to use. I only needed for a simple contact form but I will for sure buy the upgraded version in the future when we need more. Thanks so much!

June 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;
We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please let us know if you need anything! We are always standing by to help. :)

Kantara | Moroccan Rugs

This is the app that I've wanted for a long time and am so grateful that I've finally found it! In the past I was using either embedded forms from Google forms or having my developer make me forms that I then had no control over. I am digging this app because I now have control over the design and content of the form and it also looks more professional and slick than the Google forms. More than anything else, the developper and customer service team is top-notch-- they answered all the questions I had quickly and professionally and helped me optimize the forms for my specific website. Couldn't be happier with this product!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you've found the app you desired.

You can reach out to our support team anytime - they're always standing by to help. :)

Have a great day ahead!