Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Softtiles 2

The Form Builder works well, but the service that I received from HulkApps was even better. I had a tracking code that I needed to put into the form and they made it work!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sexyjeansmx

Awesome forms and great support from HulkApps team!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Kim Fiscus Home

The basic app is just perfect for those that need to build forms for their Shopify store.

If you need any custom work, be sure to reach out to hulkcode. They helped us make our amazing inquire page exactly how we wanted it! The price was very reasonable and the response time was superb.

Their ongoing support is just amazing and one of the best around. For no additional cost, they have helped us tweak our installation to just get it perfect for our needs. The service has always been friendly and helpful. I've never gotten a maybe or no but always a genuine yes for further assistance.

Banton Frameworks

Amazing app for my needs and the technical support is outstanding. Would highly recommend this app over the existing Form-Building apps out there. Thanks HulkApps. Jamie.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Erthe Co

Awesome app, easy to use, set up and install! And.. it's FREE! Thank you so much for providing such a great app! :D

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Classic Velos

The support of HulkApps is just amazing. They are very helpful, even with topics which are not directly related to the product. I´m very pleased with them and it´s the only app (by now) with which I´m absolutely satisfied. Some theme developer and others could learn from them !

Cheriesmittleart

I tried several forms and this one was the easiest to create and have it integrate perfectly with my site without many limitations (like others).

There were a few configurations I had trouble with on my own (dropdowns popping up based off a selection and auto responder) but their technical team fixed both of my issues promptly.

I am very happy with the form builder and their technical service team and would recommend them to others.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Fujibeads

Great App! Easy to use and allows you to customize your form and auto response. Great customer service as well.

Jazz Balloo Designs

I thought creating a form on my online store would be complicated, even with an app. I thought there would be a huge learning curve. Was I surprised? I created a form for clients to upload their own images, chose various options all in a matter of stress-free minutes. I use, recommend, and love their apps.

The New Mane

Absolutely perfect! I've created the perfect contact forms for my contact and affiliate pages. Completely customized and it's free! I'm so in love with this and I don't know what I'd do without it! Thanks.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.