Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 16, 2020

This app is great for contact pages. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer file upload options. The support is extremely helpful and took care of all issues I encountered.

Business Card Helpers
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
HulkApps.com replied March 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the file upload feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Edited March 14, 2020

I had a problem with my form not pasting onto a page and the team worked efficiently to fix this for me. Very happy.

LivEssence
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied March 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

March 11, 2020

I’m not being fake or something but this app actually helped me create any amazing link between me and my customer and the team has been so cooperative and amazing !!! Highly recommended !!

Ayesha And Usman
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied March 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a genuine review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Edited March 10, 2020

Very powerful and flexible app for the pro version! Responsive to support tickets too. Was easy to learn and relatively intuitive.

Vapour Beauty
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are glad that you found our Form Builder app useful for your business. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

March 5, 2020

Quick response and helpful detailed guidance - would certainly recommend using them for your projects.

Tonix Teams
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)
Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

March 4, 2020

Very easy to use, quick support. And they don't force you to use their premium service, the free version is already very powerful!

Swifty Scooters
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied March 4, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for the positive review :) Our team is always willing to help how they can, and we're glad our specialists could help you set-up your forms.

Please let us know if you need anything else! Have a beautiful day!

March 2, 2020

I used this app to help me build a custom form for my website. It was very user friendly and has everything I needed. I was having some difficulty entering the code so that the form appeared on the specific page I needed so I reached out and was able to get assistance right away and they went in and fixed the issue for me. I'm very happy with this app and the high level of service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cabin Fever Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2020

Hey there! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is invaluable :)

February 27, 2020

Easy to use and FREE! Love this app and have used for multiple shopify stores. Perfect for customer service inquiries, wholesale, affiliate, and general brand inquiries.

HappyFitnessco
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied February 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review, we're pleased to hear you've found it easy to use.

February 24, 2020

This app has been great to streamline some of our processes such as warranty registration. Easy to use!

LivePure
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied February 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Edited February 22, 2020

this app is really helpful. Simple for beginner who wants to make a form in their website. Also it's free!

ROKGALIYA
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied February 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words :) We truly appreciate it!