Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Inner Roots Wellness LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app worked perfect for me to build a Client Intake Form, a Consent Form as well as a Contact Form - all with the free version! Thank you for helping me get my site started!

July 28, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Hope you enjoy using our app a much as we did making it. Thank you!

G&G Italia

Location Italy

Using form builder for our retail costumers to sign up with extra informations needed and receive autoresponse once submitted.
Loving it. works well and was super easy to set up.
recommend it 100%

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are super happy that you love it. Never hesitate to reach out to our support team for any further support.

Thank you.

Southern Sugaring

I'm obsessed! It's amazing! It's made our salon check in process so much more streamlined. I couldn't be happier.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear about your experience with our apps. If you run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again!!!

Prime Resumes

Location Australia

I used Form Builder to enable me to provide a way for customers to submit extensive information for resume creation. I was worried that I would be limited with the free version and would eventually hit a wall with the amount of information I could collect. But this app was awesome. It allowed me to create and deploy quite an extensive form, and overcome a roadblock which allows me to provide a smoother customer service experience. I really appreciate the work that you guys have put into this app. Thank you.
Ash from www.primeresumes.com.au

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Form Builder app is designed to build forms- flexible enough to make anything from a customized form to a detailed one.

Nice work on your form :) https://www.primeresumes.com.au/pages/resume-cover-letter-creation-fact-find?_pos=1&_sid=063ca4b33&_ss=r

Metal Display USA

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

Glam House Fabrics

Location Israel

They are very helpful, they implemented for me the forms! Excellent!!! thank you! I love to use their apps

June 22, 2019

We love having you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Lock'n Stitch

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am having a problem with a code I embedded. I just cannot reach the support staff. The tel number is a google voice number that nobody picks up. They don't return your calls after leaving a voicemail either. Such a shame because it really is a good app.

Update. A couple of days after I posted my previous review I received an email that my issue has been resolved. Thanks to the team at HulkApps everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Shopify support are only able to assist with emailing the developers at HulkApps.com

Let's see what happens. I just don't know if I could continue with this app for my ecom business going forward. More to come.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our app. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We're happy that the problem you were facing earlier is now resolved and we really appreciate you for taking time to share your reviews again considering our efforts.
We're lucky to have you in our Hulk family. Thanks for being such a fantastic customer.

If their's anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know!

Petrol Swim

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely awesome! After looking for a solution for quite some time I found this app and it did exactly what I needed!

June 7, 2019

Thank you ;) glad our app could match with your expectations! Don’t forget to give our Pro features a try, there’s a lot that you can do with your forms with these cool features.
It’s free to try for 7 days!

Going Gear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice and easy app to setup powerful forms. We use it for contact and wholesale and have an easy way to access past data.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Glamour Clawz

Location Singapore

really really good. esp the file upload function. hard to find a free app that supports multiple file upload

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.