Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

kvcindustries.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it. It doesn't come with everything we need but their support ream is awesome. Response time is fast !! Worth a try, even pay for it.

Cheers.

May 17, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Alaska Flower Girls Peony Farm

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is the first review I have ever written, but Hulk Apps have consistently come through for me.
Form Builder is simple and intuitive and I like that there is a free option, but can upgrade for more features if desired.
I needed more support for Volume & Tiered Discounts, but the Support Crew worked with me until I got exactly what I wanted - for free.
Quality product, great service.

May 7, 2019

We are so happy that we are your first review EVER. :) We are humbled by this honor.

And thank you so much for the kind words. We try and work hard to make this one of the best apps in the marketplace. As always, open to suggestions to make your experience better.

Take care. :)

Repairs Universe

Time spent using app About 1 year

good app and easy to use. let's us store form submits and more. We use it for wholesale as well as regular customer contact forms.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

Tzursteel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience with Form Builder and File Upload

Great experience with Form Builder and File Upload

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Welcome

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! Easy for us to spin up new forms in a matter of minutes! Great for specific campaigns we are running.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our app. The app is quite versatile, and we feel super happy when we hear how merchants use it!

Battlbox.com

Super easy to use! Love it! Big fan of this and several more of the apps Hulk makes. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write us sweet words of encouragement. :)

Jackohartz Art

I have been struggling for a week to learn html or to find some help for free (limited in finances until my business takes off). I put on my music and made my first form that did EVERYTHING and then some in less than one enjoyable hour. I love companies like this - thank you! Made me feel like I knew what I was doing and my form looks great. As soon as my sales start rolling in, I will upgrade to pro ;).

April 26, 2019

That's so awesome! We love merchants like you, who feel empowered after using our app. Don't hesitate to reach our team of Shopify experts if you ever need any help.

Lanza Sfeer

Location Netherlands

Great app, finally getting requests through my forms, the basic shopify form did not work in catching leads, this works great and is easy to use!

April 8, 2019

Thank you!

Imperfect Accessory

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! I cannot believe how simple it was to create a form. It saved me a ton of time. The free version was exactly what I needed as a startup. I needed to create a wholesale application form that could be accessed through the wholesale page that blocks users without a password. I was able to have this up in an hour. Thank you!

April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are glad our app could be useful to you. Hope to continue building powerful solutions in the future. Have a great day ahead:)

Fluffik

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is amazing! It lets me do what I wanted to do for months now for free! I can allow my customers upload images to forms. Thank you!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the encouragement. if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.