Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

The best form app I have used. And the service is quick, friendly, and helpful. Really happy I found this app and I plan to use it for several of my clients.

May 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and were delighted to hear that you will continue using our app on other stores!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always standing by to help. :)

Chamdor Faktry Sales

Great and detailed customer support received, for a query I had with the form builder app. App is easy to use. recommended.

May 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app!

Thank you again for recommending us to other merchants.

Heritage Barong

Great app! Been using for more than a year already. We only have one product but it can be customized into several hundreds of specific feature combinations and this app has been helping us streamline the buying process from quick quotations to ordering. It provides all the functionalities that we need particularly the conditional logic feature. I recently had an issue with the app not functioning properly and with the experience, I can say that the support is awesome and down-to-earth. I highly recommend these guys!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so thrilled to hear that you've been a part of our journey for so long.

We're so happy to hear that you've been utilizing many cool features of our app like the conditional logic!

We're glad to hear that you were able to get prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Queensborough Pharmacy USA Store

The free version is better than paid apps, easy to use and works well. Will continue to use. I am glad to have found.

May 4, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you loved ou product for everything it offers for free! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

The Collection By LA

I used this app because one side of my site is for beauty professionals that need to upload credentials before purchasing. This app is intuitive and I find it easy to use. I needed to reach out to support to help place on my site and they were responsive and helpful. I'm very happy with my experience.

May 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Great British Garden Company GmbH

Definitely 5 stars! Great app and brilliant support, I absolutely recommend these guys. The Form Builder App helps us gather valuable leads and customer message which are like gold to us.
On a very rare occasion that we thought that we had an issue, which actually was not the fault of the app they still offered advice anyway.
Great App, Top service and all done in a friendly and professional manner. Well done and thank you from all of us at The Great British Garden Company

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

CDGStore

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

April 29, 2020

This review made our day! :D

Discoveries NZ

I have no experience with creating a form for my customers and was surprised how easy it was. Well done

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to HulkApps! We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

SafeStore

Trying lots of forms, this is my choice; attractive terms, a good looking product, and a kind and proactive customer service.

April 13, 2020

Aw! Thank you so much for taking the time to hare an awesome review. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

RevAir

We started using this app in June 2018 and it has been the sole form provider for all of our forms. When any of our apps are filled out and submitted it sends an email notification to our support desk and we are able to manage from there. It is simple to go back and export all the submissions so I never worry about losing information. The developers are quick to respond if I have any issues, which has only been one time and that was on my side. Definitely worth the money and easy to use!

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're a part of our journey since 2018. We are proud to have you with us and we hope you continue your journey with us!

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need any assistance ever!