Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Banton Frameworks

Amazing app for my needs and the technical support is outstanding. Would highly recommend this app over the existing Form-Building apps out there. Thanks HulkApps. Jamie.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Erthe Co

Awesome app, easy to use, set up and install! And.. it's FREE! Thank you so much for providing such a great app! :D

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Classic Velos

The support of HulkApps is just amazing. They are very helpful, even with topics which are not directly related to the product. I´m very pleased with them and it´s the only app (by now) with which I´m absolutely satisfied. Some theme developer and others could learn from them !

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Cheriesmittleart

I tried several forms and this one was the easiest to create and have it integrate perfectly with my site without many limitations (like others).

There were a few configurations I had trouble with on my own (dropdowns popping up based off a selection and auto responder) but their technical team fixed both of my issues promptly.

I am very happy with the form builder and their technical service team and would recommend them to others.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

49 Dzine

Don't waste your time. This app is glitchy at best and horrific at worst. It doesn't work at all the way you envision. They need some better engineers.

March 12, 2019

We're sorry your experience with our app was not up to the mark. We'll try harder to match your expectations and we hope you will give us another chance.

Fujibeads

Great App! Easy to use and allows you to customize your form and auto response. Great customer service as well.

Kaicoffeehawaii

Great customer service, great form builder. I love that this allows you to have unlimited form fields, intro before and after the form. I also appreciate that you and customize the look of the form to sort of match your site styling. The styling also offers hundreds of free fonts (Google Fonts), which is fantastic.

I'm giving 4 stars because I did have a bit of trouble in that I was creating a work application for a client, and repeated some of the same form field names, and it resulted in a buggy email form that left off so many form fields. So I wish that would be in the instructions before you begin working on the form. HOWEVER!!! The app developers were so quick to examine the form to figure out what the bug was when I brought it to their attention, and they let me know how to fix it quickly. The form performs beautifully now, and looks great! The client is very, very happy with it.

I appreciate when developers respond quickly, are courteous and explain solutions in an easy, digestible way. A+ on the developer communications and quick solutions.

5 stars on the customer service, appearance, and unlimited fields. Would definitely suggest adding in the detail to not repeat form field names. I would give you 4.75 stars if that was an option!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Jazz Balloo Designs

I thought creating a form on my online store would be complicated, even with an app. I thought there would be a huge learning curve. Was I surprised? I created a form for clients to upload their own images, chose various options all in a matter of stress-free minutes. I use, recommend, and love their apps.

The New Mane

Absolutely perfect! I've created the perfect contact forms for my contact and affiliate pages. Completely customized and it's free! I'm so in love with this and I don't know what I'd do without it! Thanks.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Hitbox

I've been using this app for around a month now, and it has been wonderful. I had originally attempted to make my own forms, but that inevitably resulted in very 'buggy' pages. When I installed this app, it allowed me to create clean, organized forms within minutes, and each page has operated wonderfully without any issue since then. It's definitely a worthwhile app to have!