Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 19, 2019

This is the best form builder app available!!! Absolutely loved the way one can customize. Great app to use in websites!

Revaray
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied August 20, 2019

We love building customizable apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

August 9, 2019

This is an awesome app and easy toast up for some of us who are not tech savvy. I was able to personalize a form with ease. Thanks

FeFe Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
HulkApps.com replied August 10, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We feel really lucky to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

August 8, 2019

A wonderful staff of support. Thank you for your quick responses and valuable efforts. All of my issues regarding form customization are resolved. Thank You a Lot :)

JYards
Jordan
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied August 8, 2019

Thank you for your encouragement! We aim to provide the best customer service in Shopify and we're happy our team could help you in customizing your form.

July 27, 2019

This app worked perfect for me to build a Client Intake Form, a Consent Form as well as a Contact Form - all with the free version! Thank you for helping me get my site started!

Inner Roots Wellness LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 28, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Hope you enjoy using our app a much as we did making it. Thank you!

July 23, 2019

Using form builder for our retail costumers to sign up with extra informations needed and receive autoresponse once submitted.
Loving it. works well and was super easy to set up.
recommend it 100%

G&G Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied July 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are super happy that you love it. Never hesitate to reach out to our support team for any further support.

Thank you.

July 19, 2019

I'm obsessed! It's amazing! It's made our salon check in process so much more streamlined. I couldn't be happier.

Southern Sugaring
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear about your experience with our apps. If you run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again!!!

July 16, 2019

I used Form Builder to enable me to provide a way for customers to submit extensive information for resume creation. I was worried that I would be limited with the free version and would eventually hit a wall with the amount of information I could collect. But this app was awesome. It allowed me to create and deploy quite an extensive form, and overcome a roadblock which allows me to provide a smoother customer service experience. I really appreciate the work that you guys have put into this app. Thank you.
Ash from www.primeresumes.com.au

Prime Resumes
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Form Builder app is designed to build forms- flexible enough to make anything from a customized form to a detailed one.

Nice work on your form :) https://www.primeresumes.com.au/pages/resume-cover-letter-creation-fact-find?_pos=1&_sid=063ca4b33&_ss=r

July 14, 2019

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

Metal Display USA
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

June 22, 2019

They are very helpful, they implemented for me the forms! Excellent!!! thank you! I love to use their apps

Glam House Fabrics
Israel
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2019

We love having you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Edited July 8, 2019

I am having a problem with a code I embedded. I just cannot reach the support staff. The tel number is a google voice number that nobody picks up. They don't return your calls after leaving a voicemail either. Such a shame because it really is a good app.

Update. A couple of days after I posted my previous review I received an email that my issue has been resolved. Thanks to the team at HulkApps everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Shopify support are only able to assist with emailing the developers at HulkApps.com

Let's see what happens. I just don't know if I could continue with this app for my ecom business going forward. More to come.

Lock'n Stitch
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our app. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We're happy that the problem you were facing earlier is now resolved and we really appreciate you for taking time to share your reviews again considering our efforts.
We're lucky to have you in our Hulk family. Thanks for being such a fantastic customer.

If their's anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know!