Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

neonlampen.nl

Easy to use and build. App works great and you can personalize the whole app and change the text in your own language.

April 28, 2022

We are very happy that our app meets your requirements and we thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us anytime in case you have any questions!

3D My Rental

Just downloaded the app and am using the form for post purchase. It works great and the team there was sooo helpful and even coded it into my email for me!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write us your wonderful review.
All of our Experience team is on stand-by if you need anything.

Bending Branches

Needed a new form for careers page. Was having trouble figuring out where to paste the code and a chat representative sent over an easy-to-follow video demonstrating where to go in my own shop. Additionally, the address element auto-populates a box with "province" rather than "state" and another simple chat and a representative fixed it for me once given the correct access (sent an email and I accepted their request to access).

April 28, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback.

It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Topologie Hong Kong

great customer service with professional response on request for customized css, font, font size and such.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.
We love supporting you and your business!

SleepGift

I used this app to build two forms on our E-commerce site, SleepGift.ca, and it was easy to customize and integrate forms to our site.

April 8, 2022

We are happy to support you and your business in the eCommerce world.
I am sure your site looks great with our app!

Daily Bar

The app is easy to use, customize and install. Support is amazing. We are using this as our contact form and it looks so sleek on our website.

April 6, 2022

We are sure your store looks great and happy that our app helped you achieve that.

kogita Secret South Africa

The app was very easy to set up and use! Support is quite efficient and friendly. I Would certainly recommend it.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We are sure your store looks great with our app!

Glazer's Camera Inc

Form Builder with File Upload by HulkApps.com checked off all the boxes for our needs. The support is quick and very helpful. We are dropping our other form builder for this one, partly because of cost, features (unlimited file upload space) and ease of use. The integration was really streamlined and the look of the forms are very nice and customization of the look even on the basic free level. We use it with our shopify site and it has made our various uses of forms consistent and easy for our team to share and work with.

April 6, 2022

We hope to keep supporting you and your business and checking off all the boxes for your needs for a long time.
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful feedback!

Essential Beauty Online

Really useful. Great that it's free and allows file uploads. Really useful. Great that it's free and allows file uploads.

April 6, 2022

We are glad our app was what you were looking for!
We hope to support you for a long time!

TP Toys

Really good app for building out forms across your site. Very easy & intuative to use. Customer service are fantastic. I've dealt with both Amit & Sarah and they have been excellent at quickly solving my problems & showing me how to avoid similar problems in the future.

April 6, 2022

We are happy to support you and your business.
I am sure Sarah and Amit will be very happy when they read this!