Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

mostsneakers

Location France

J'ai utilisé l'application pour créer des formulaires de contact et des formulaires. Tout fonctionne très bien et s'intègre parfaitement dans ma boutique. Service client très réactif

Hi,

Thank you so much for finding our customer service responsive, we try our best at all times! Appreciate your thoughts on our app.

Should you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us! Cheers!

www.instylehome.ca

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app for our trade and price match forms. Very happy with it and definitely recommend it. The support team is great as well!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendations! We are always there to assist you, so please feel free to reach out at any time.

Have a great day ahead! :)

Mexicali Blues

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We use form builder for job applications along with contest entry forms.
We really appreciate just how much we can customize each field to meet the needs of any specific form.
The ability to export submissions to csv is a great additional feature.
Support is quick and thorough.

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our Form Builder app. We are truly glad you have found our app easy customizable, as we are always aiming at making the app user-friendly and as custom as it gets.

All the best from the team!

eshopa-store

Location Australia

We've used Form Builder by HulkApps for a little while - with our new e-commerce site for everything from return forms to supplier information forms and contact forms.. We are using the Free version - but have no problem with signing up to the pretty reasonable monthly plan when the time comes - we use their chat box for any quick easy questions the responses always quick and pretty easy.. once you get use to how the form builder works its pretty good - I don't think we use it to it's full capacity yet! We look forward to seeing what else we can do and use it for...

August 13, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for investing your time and efforts into leaving such a detailed review. We truly appreciate it!

We are working on improving our app each day and will offer even more features of our form builder app in the following weeks. Should you need any help, we are always here for you!

Cheers! :)

Creative Makers

This app is just simply amazing. It has helped my business tremendously in terms of keeping my clients and their messages to me organized. I also no longer have to worry about asking the same preliminary questions to clients over and over again, I can just simply have it in the form. Support is also great and quick to answer any and all questions I have. 10/10 would recommend!

August 11, 2022

We are happy that our application helped you and made your life easier. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience using the app!

Should you need anything else, feel free to reach us back.

SatNavWorld

Fantastic app, and even greater support. Fixed a complex issue for me within 24hours. Very happy camper.

August 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our team, we appreciate it truly!

We are very happy also with having you as our customer, thank you!

Cheers!

Kenny Hills Bakers

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I had a problem with the installation earlier and contacted the support them. Within 10 minutes, someone reached out and saved me a bunch of time. Unbelievable support team. Thank you.

August 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

GAS LAB Design

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to create custom forms to streamline my sales. Sanjay was an amazing tech support and saved me HOURS of work with his wisdom

August 8, 2022

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!
We appreciate the kind words. :-)

SaltyPups

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excellent customer service from Tarik! I was having trouble using the app and uploading my form to my website. Tarik was able to help me in just a couple of minutes and my page looks exactly how I want it to.

August 8, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Industria dos Óculos

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really good support and an intuitive app. I recomend. I wish it keep doing a good job with the client supporter, because this is the business spirit.

August 8, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.