Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PEC SCALES

Form Builder with File Upload is a great app and it's FREE! Easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. 100% Recommend!

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
Our team will be more than happy when they read your feedback.
If you need anything else, we are always on stand-by.

Union of the People

I used this app to help me create an image submit form. It was easy to setup and required 0 coding experience. Would recommend!

March 3, 2022

Thank you for reaching out and writing us your valuable feedback.
We highly appreciate your kind words!

TARGET Golf

Excellent app. having some difficulties but with prompt tech support, it is resolved right away. So impressed with how they responded to my questions.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
We are more than happy to hear our Experience team's service helped you in resolving your issue.

Poco Kitchen

Well designed, easy to use functionality, and GREAT customer service. Currently using the free version, which handles everything I need now, but may upgrade in the future.

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We are glad you are having fun with our app and it meets your expectations.

cocod'or diffuser

Customer support is so responsive, knowledgeable. This app is easy to use as well and works very well with our shopify store!

Hi there!
We are happy to hear that our app and service lived up to your expectations.
If you need anything just know that our Experience team is standing by.

Rugged Radios

We have been using this app on the PRO plan for a while now and everything has worked well. We needed a specific form element slightly changed and Amit with customer support provided help quickly.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
HulkApps team is happy that our app lived up to your expectations.
We will forward this to Amit, I am sure he'll be more than happy when he reads it.

Simplycoolgifts

This app is very easy to use (even for me who is not a tech savvy) and they are there to help in case you have any problems.

Hi there.
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback!
We are happy our app was up to your expectations.

homesmyle

I used this app to create a questionnaire form on my website. As someone who knows nothing about coding, I reached out to get help adding the form to my site. Deepa responded in a timely manner and added the form for me. It didn't work at first because of a mistake I had made having duplicate pages, but Deepa figured out my error so I could delete the extra page. Now my questionnaire is live on my site and it is perfect! The app itself was really easy to use! I definitely recommend it!!!

Hello!
We are grateful for your kind words about our wonderful Experience team and our app.
This will be forwarded to Deepa and I am sure she will be more than happy when she sees your feedback.

Art by Ariana

We used this app to create registration forms for events and are very pleased with the experience. We ran into an issue when adding the form to our website, but Hulkapps customer service was able to easily help us resolve it. Overall great experience so far!

Hi there!
We are very happy and grateful for the kind words about our app and our Experience team.

IDAMARI

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. Also, very quick support helped me with a small issue I had with installation. I highly recommend this form builder!

Hi there!
Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad our app was what you were looking for!