Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

timepieceae

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app. I have used it on a few clients websites and it has always worked well, especially for an app with a reasonable amount of functionality on the free version

Parfums EL NABIL

Merci pour votre aide rapide, c'est un bonne application, nous avons eu besoin d'une aide SAV et ils ont répondu rapidement.

Hi,

We are really glad we met your requirements with our customer experience team. Our aim is to be as helpful as we can, so thank you!

Let us know should you need anything else, please.

Thanks :)

Earth Flower Organics

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good on the form builder app. Customer service was very helpful. I would recommend this app

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this app with our future merchants, we highly appreciate your kind words :)

Best,

Fitness Tech

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

I have been attended by Sanjaysinh who helped me in every step to get my form perfect in my store. I highly recommend this

July 25, 2022

Yes, Sanjaysinh is our amazing teammate, always so helpful and attentive.
Thank you for sharing our opinion on our customer experience team, we are so honored.

Thank you for your recommendation. All the best!

Keelin Design

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I love using this app! It's very clear and easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING!! They helped me right away to set up the form on my Shopify Theme (4.0.1 theme) and it looks perfect. Thank you so much for the help!!

Hi,

Guess who's amazing? You are! Thank you for finding our app to be so user-friendly and our customer experience team efficient.

We always aim to please our merchants and meet all of their requirements, so thank you for appreciating our work!

Cheers!

zerosky.keycaps

Location Philippines

Great app! it works wonders! great for customizing the forms to your liking! It was worth using this app!

July 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your feedback always pushes us to provide you with the best experience and applications.

junktojems.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is easy to set up and use. I did need some help from support but it was quick! My problem was solved in under 5 minutes.

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app to be user-friendly, we are so glad to hear that we have achieved both to support you successfully and provide you with an easy-to-use app.

Cheers!

B.E.B. Cosmetici srl

Location Italy

Molto utile e personalizzabile. Ottimo anche il servizio di assistenza, risolutivo con risposte via chat in pochissimo tempo

July 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app useful and customizable, we are truly grateful for your observations.

I have further reached out to you via chat so we solve the remaining issues with the app in your Shopify store.

Kind regards :)

Pen to Parchment

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Customer service was incredibly friendly and solved my issue quickly. Definitely take note of the free vs. paid plan differences, but overall this is a great option for basic forms!

July 10, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for recognizing our friendly customer experience-oriented staff :)

We are truly happy you were satisfied with our service and we appreciate your great thoughts about our app. Thank you!

ChefSofi

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Works! I had an issue and it was resloved really fast using the chat feature. Great support and a very useful app!

July 8, 2022

Hi,

Your feedback also works for us :) Kidding aside, thank you so much for sharing your happy thoughts with the rest of our merchants. We appreciate it!

Kind regards :)