Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.8
April 2, 2022

There is no fully functioning 7 day trial like there is with most apps, so you have to pay a month subscription to see if it will meet requirements, which in my case it didn't.

Blue Crocus Textiles
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
HulkApps.com replied April 5, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback.
I have asked our manager to contact you in order to amend the issues you were having with our app.

January 21, 2022

Unfortunately the embedded form isn't showing on my site, I have copied the code exactly, I followed steps to submit a ticket but the ticket form doesn't work, the captcha has a green tick in it but tells me it's wrong. So sadly I can't get it working and I can't contact you so will start testing other apps. Shame

Oswald & Grey
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
I want to inform you we are working on quick solutions for the problems you mentioned in your review.
We also asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend the issues you were having.

November 28, 2021

Useless if you want the possibility, that bigger files could be uploaded.
The information about the upload size should be displayed in the shopify app store.

håvsund
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied December 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable review!
We are very sorry that parts of the app weren’t up to your expectations.
Our manager will be in contact with intentions to amend the issue you were having!

September 5, 2021

Have suddenly reduced the maximum upload size to 10mb without giving notice. This ruined a great campaigne. 10MB is nothing in file size nowadays.

WASABI Knives
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We asked our manager to contact you in hopes of amending the issue you were having.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better.

May 26, 2021

Customer service is not helpful. We have 3 forms on our website we rely on, but this app has been working incorrectly for at least 3 weeks. I've asked several (4 times) times for help, I've sent and resent concise information, but in the end no help received. The last response I got (6 days ago) was "I'll forward this to the developers and they'll get back to you once its done". Still no response. The app is useless if we can't get it to work.

T&T Liberty Safes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better.