Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Blue Crocus Textiles

There is no fully functioning 7 day trial like there is with most apps, so you have to pay a month subscription to see if it will meet requirements, which in my case it didn't.

April 5, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback.
I have asked our manager to contact you in order to amend the issues you were having with our app.

Oswald & Grey

Unfortunately the embedded form isn't showing on my site, I have copied the code exactly, I followed steps to submit a ticket but the ticket form doesn't work, the captcha has a green tick in it but tells me it's wrong. So sadly I can't get it working and I can't contact you so will start testing other apps. Shame

March 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
I want to inform you we are working on quick solutions for the problems you mentioned in your review.
We also asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend the issues you were having.

håvsund

Useless if you want the possibility, that bigger files could be uploaded.
The information about the upload size should be displayed in the shopify app store.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable review!
We are very sorry that parts of the app weren’t up to your expectations.
Our manager will be in contact with intentions to amend the issue you were having!

WASABI Knives

Have suddenly reduced the maximum upload size to 10mb without giving notice. This ruined a great campaigne. 10MB is nothing in file size nowadays.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We asked our manager to contact you in hopes of amending the issue you were having.

T&T Liberty Safes

Customer service is not helpful. We have 3 forms on our website we rely on, but this app has been working incorrectly for at least 3 weeks. I've asked several (4 times) times for help, I've sent and resent concise information, but in the end no help received. The last response I got (6 days ago) was "I'll forward this to the developers and they'll get back to you once its done". Still no response. The app is useless if we can't get it to work.

GYMREAPERS

This app does not integrate with Help Scout. We used this app to build a form that would submit a response to a Gmail inbox. From that Gmail inbox, it was to be forward to Help Scout. However, Google blocks this app from forwarding emails from going anywhere. Not worth the time/stress.

Taigen Tanks

Works ok but lots of downtime. I'm currently down on 3 websites now and can't offer support (over 8 hours now) and no ETA. Just getting a "formbuilder.hulkapps.com refused to connect" each time I try to load the app in any of the stores. Also a pita to get support with them, you have to create an account type of thing. 1 star for that. Update as of a week later*
Still having issues with the apps, removed them to fix it and when I try to reinstall I'm actually seeing my old forms pop up for a second then I get an error from Shopify saying the page doesn't exist. So as of now I'm not only down a bit, but completely as of now for my forms.

November 11, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback!
We are also sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Our manager will be in contact in hopes to amend the issues you were having.

Cumulus Vineyards Online Store

I needed a simple account registration form to set up customers in Shopify. This looked perfect but wouldn't actually set up customers. I requested support twice and after about 10 days I could see they were testing, but another two weeks later the issue was not resolved and I still have not received any communication from them regarding the problem or a possible solution.
So I found a better app elsewhere.

INTO THE BEARD

I checked today the app dashboard.
More than 50 requests that I did not received in my email inbox !!!!! How come ?
I did receive maybe 1 out 10/15 contact form email from the app...

November 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback!
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
We asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend the issue you were having.

Smart Pressed Juice

App stopped working. Can no longer access any of our webforms. Tried going in today and it is loading super slow (keep in mind no other app is performing like this). All I see is an icon of a man with a jet pack (guessing their loading icon) but I cannot access any of the webforms. Its as if we are locked out.

I liked how the app worked and functioned but if I cannot access the app or my webforms its pointless for me. I did not enjoy that I could not access my webforms, that was a disappointment......

November 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
Our manager will be contacting you in hopes of amending the issues you were having.
We hope everything works out in the end.

Previous 1