Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

WASABI Knives

Have suddenly reduced the maximum upload size to 10mb without giving notice. This ruined a great campaigne. 10MB is nothing in file size nowadays.

T&T Liberty Safes

Customer service is not helpful. We have 3 forms on our website we rely on, but this app has been working incorrectly for at least 3 weeks. I've asked several (4 times) times for help, I've sent and resent concise information, but in the end no help received. The last response I got (6 days ago) was "I'll forward this to the developers and they'll get back to you once its done". Still no response. The app is useless if we can't get it to work.

GYMREAPERS

This app does not integrate with Help Scout. We used this app to build a form that would submit a response to a Gmail inbox. From that Gmail inbox, it was to be forward to Help Scout. However, Google blocks this app from forwarding emails from going anywhere. Not worth the time/stress.

Taigen Tanks

Works ok but lots of downtime. I'm currently down on 3 websites now and can't offer support (over 8 hours now) and no ETA. Just getting a "formbuilder.hulkapps.com refused to connect" each time I try to load the app in any of the stores. Also a pita to get support with them, you have to create an account type of thing. 1 star for that. Update as of a week later*
Still having issues with the apps, removed them to fix it and when I try to reinstall I'm actually seeing my old forms pop up for a second then I get an error from Shopify saying the page doesn't exist. So as of now I'm not only down a bit, but completely as of now for my forms.

Cumulus Vineyards Online Store

I needed a simple account registration form to set up customers in Shopify. This looked perfect but wouldn't actually set up customers. I requested support twice and after about 10 days I could see they were testing, but another two weeks later the issue was not resolved and I still have not received any communication from them regarding the problem or a possible solution.
So I found a better app elsewhere.

INTO THE BEARD

I checked today the app dashboard.
More than 50 requests that I did not received in my email inbox !!!!! How come ?
I did receive maybe 1 out 10/15 contact form email from the app...

Smart Pressed Juice

App stopped working. Can no longer access any of our webforms. Tried going in today and it is loading super slow (keep in mind no other app is performing like this). All I see is an icon of a man with a jet pack (guessing their loading icon) but I cannot access any of the webforms. Its as if we are locked out.

I liked how the app worked and functioned but if I cannot access the app or my webforms its pointless for me. I did not enjoy that I could not access my webforms, that was a disappointment......

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

On The Rugs

Easy to set up a form.
But not useful at all because you don't receive any submitted forms. And that is not very nice.

June 5, 2019

Hey, I’m sure we can help you align the text in your form. Could you please contact our support team on support@hulkcode

Belle Donne Clothing & Accessories

NOT FREE

Listed and promoted as a free app. Once Downloaded they ask for you to upgrade to complete the form. Crappy Crappy stuff guys. we are tired of fake sale and advertising pitches WHERE ARE THE HONEST BUSINESS NOW DAYS!

March 12, 2019

We're sorry if you felt that way. Our intention is always to give merchants all possible customization options (some are free to use, some requires upgrading).
You can check our Plans page within the app for complete details about what each plan has to offer.

Let us know if you're still not clear. Our team will gladly help you in setting your form. Thank you :)

Previous 1