Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MedMassager

Decent app, terrible support. I've had to wait a full day for a single response from live chat each time this week.. by the time there's finally a response it's a new chat agent. Their documentation is completely lacking so it's difficult to figure out basic tasks like email opt-in. Either add to your documentation or take your "live" chat when there's no one available..

Core Earth Designs

This is a good app - no question. But the pricing is crazy. The shopify app is $10pm here and $10pm there, for $7.90pm its just not worth it. I found a comparable app for $1.99pm (formbuilder) and its awesome!

December 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable review. We truly appreciate all the feedback we receive because our brand is built upon it.
We are sorry that our pricing didn't match your expectations.

Waww

My website is in French and it is impossible to write french without apostrophes (single quote character). It is also almost impossible to write English without single quotes. This app does not support single quotes in labels! When a developer does not bother to handle special characters in their UI, it makes you wonder about what other shortcuts they have taken. It is a shame as I like the app, on paper. It is well thought out and functionally rich. Uninstalling reluctantly

December 15, 2021

Thank you for leaving us your feedback!
We understand the confusion and the inconvenience that this may cause you.
I would like to clarify that our coding structure uses inverted comma/single quotes for building the functionality.
If a user adds any value with a single quote in the form label then it will conflict with our app code and break the functionality.
Thank you for your understanding!

artaye

I had high hopes for this app but no more. We signed up for the pro-plan because we wanted to use conditional logic for the form. I should have been suspicious when I could not find a trace of that feature. Then the support person/robo proceeds to ask me if we have the pro plan and what page is the form on. I would have thought they could tell whether what plane we are on. Did not add the form to a page because the form was not working but I did create a test pag with the page for them. Hope they are listening. I chose them because we are also using the metadata app which is fine.

December 14, 2021

We understand the confusion and the inconvenience this may cause you.
We cannot see the plan you are on except if we have collaborator access to your store. We will surely take your words into consideration since our brand is built upon customer feedback. We are sorry our app was not right for you at the time. Feel free to contact our exceptional Experience team with any questions.

Pwrplay Palace

Did not find anything free on this app as advertised. Every button I pressed to create a form tells you to upgrade to use that feature. Not impressed.

March 12, 2019

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. Below mentioned features are available for our Free version:
- Unlimited forms
- Self-notifications (email)
- Respondent notifications (email)
- Complete design customization
- Export form submissions
- File Upload (unlimited storage)
- Conditional logic
- Custom thank you message

You don't have to go for PRO if you don't need any advanced personalization. Let us know if you need any help in creating a form, our team will gladly take care of your needs.

Likablenation

I would have appreciated knowing that the app can only be used with Shopify after a plan is selected before going ahead and designing a full form. Other than that great attention to details and setting availability.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We understand the confusion and the inconvenience this may have caused you so please accept our sincere apologies.

I Dance Contemporary

The app is intuitive, easy to use. The Auto Response e-mail confirmation for the customer is not working, which was the option that made me to install the app.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for making us aware about your issue. You simply need to tick on checkbox "Send email to user" You can find it here: https://prnt.sc/mws1ym