Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

artaye

I had high hopes for this app but no more. We signed up for the pro-plan because we wanted to use conditional logic for the form. I should have been suspicious when I could not find a trace of that feature. Then the support person/robo proceeds to ask me if we have the pro plan and what page is the form on. I would have thought they could tell whether what plane we are on. Did not add the form to a page because the form was not working but I did create a test pag with the page for them. Hope they are listening. I chose them because we are also using the metadata app which is fine.

Pwrplay Palace

Did not find anything free on this app as advertised. Every button I pressed to create a form tells you to upgrade to use that feature. Not impressed.

March 12, 2019

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. Below mentioned features are available for our Free version:
- Unlimited forms
- Self-notifications (email)
- Respondent notifications (email)
- Complete design customization
- Export form submissions
- File Upload (unlimited storage)
- Conditional logic
- Custom thank you message

You don't have to go for PRO if you don't need any advanced personalization. Let us know if you need any help in creating a form, our team will gladly take care of your needs.

Likablenation

I would have appreciated knowing that the app can only be used with Shopify after a plan is selected before going ahead and designing a full form. Other than that great attention to details and setting availability.

I Dance Contemporary

The app is intuitive, easy to use. The Auto Response e-mail confirmation for the customer is not working, which was the option that made me to install the app.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for making us aware about your issue. You simply need to tick on checkbox "Send email to user" You can find it here: https://prnt.sc/mws1ym