Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Lavley

App works fine however they are falsely promoting a free version. You can't save any forms in the free version even though it says "unlimited forms." Just be honest and let people know they have to pay to use the app. There's no sense in promoting a free version if it doesn't exist!

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but I would like to clarify ourselves so we can make things right for you.

First of all, we do have a legit free version of the app, where merchants can save unlimited forms, unlimited submissions. Merchants who want to use more advanced features can upgrade their app but even without that, a form can be easily set up in a store. We've not advertised anything which we wouldn't be able to fulfill later. That will affect how we're perceived, and we want to be loved by our merchants for keeping our apps valuable, simple, and affordable (if not free).

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to explain ourselves. We hope you can reconsider the features you see on the free plan and reach out to us if you need any further clarification. Our team will definitely assist you ins setting up your form(s), Also, we offer free installation/setup for all our apps.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Feel free to contact us on support@hulkcode.com whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Luxart Collection

For some reason our mail servers don't like emails generated by this form app. Developer says to create a Gmail or Yahoo account to solve the problem, but what reputable business does that? That's not a solution... Does this app actually work with regular mail servers? Are there workarounds to this issue? Any information greatly appreciated.

Reso Foods

It works but for some reason you have to pay to be able to add CSS & JS styling...

Also it's static so if you want someone to list Directors of a business you can't have an "add more" button that loads more textareas, also you can't set a heading of an area of the form, just the main title of the form, so if you have a billing address and a delivery address in your form you have to list "billing address name, delivery address name, etc.." which makes it kinda messy, but it is a bare bones form builder, just don't think you should have to pay $10 a month to style a bare bones form.

Fitplatz

Free version is soooo limited it basically won't let you do anything.

May 19, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you feel that way. We respectfully disagree with your review as it's not accurate and not fair. We offer Unlimited Forms and Fields under the free version. Yes, there are some paid versions but over 8000+ free customers use the form daily. If you have issues with our app from a functional or support perspective, feel free to share that but it's not fair to add a negative review because we want to charge for features we've built and make sure our business makes money. I would kindly request that you contact our support team and delete this review. If you have any issues with the form builder app, we are happy to help resolving any issues you are facing.

Thank you.

ChiChi Glow

This app could be perfect as it is ideal for what I need, however it's temperamental when working on Safari when I need to edit a form and get onto the app. One day it works then others says I need to look into my cookies setting. Can be quite annoying!

March 12, 2019

We understand your frustration, but it would be great if you could update your browser's privacy settings. You just have to Go to the Safari drop-down menu. Select Preferences. Click Privacy in the top panel. Under 'Block cookies' select the option 'Never.'

Craft Tailored

GUI is nice and integrates nicely with Shopify.. but the app is a bit buggy... the file and image upload forms failed to capture the image or file data in the form and wouldn't forward to the capture point aka the email inbox when the form was completed and submitted... opened ticket to try to resolve and exploring other form options

La Quantite

Beautiful and easy to set up. However, despite working well for me, after going live with my site and these forms, not a single customer's "Submit" button has worked for them, and I have ended up manually receiving the form information from them via email. Will need to find another solution. It's disappointing because it all looks so good!