Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.8
Edited August 10, 2022

So far so good, create support! Khushbu was very knowledgeable about the product and helped me throughout the installation process. Now that I have installed the product I'm a little weary. There are certain features in the app that make it not easy for users to use. I have downgraded my review from 5-3 stars. UPDATE: I'm experiencing issues with the dashboard. The dashboard is not user-friendly - it cannot be filtered. Every time one clicks to see an image they are required to re-search for the item they are looking for. Total mess. Would be happy to speak to a developer and let them know my issues - and update my review but for now it's a downgrade.

TheRevivalStylist
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied August 2, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback, our manager has contacted you to possibly amend the issues you are having.

July 6, 2022

I just started using the app and so far, Customer Service (CS) is on point. I could not get my form to show on a page and used the Chat feature to reach someone in CS. Eldin responded in less than 2 minutes and was quickly able to help me resolve the issue. That said, my overall rating is 3 stars because some to the features that are offered only as PRO should be included as part of the free account (e.g. saving a form as a draft and payment integration). If I could separate the two, CS would receive 5 stars and the App 3.

Tanya's Tees & More
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2022

Hi there! We have contacted you regarding this in order to amend everything.
-Eldin

June 24, 2022

The Homer Simpson animated gif is more annoying than the last pop up you had. Maybe focus on making your app better and less on getting reviews to make people thing your app is great. At least don't have it pop up over the only work space in the app. The forms are pretty clunky and the export fields get really messy in the address column. Super glad we aren't paying for this. I'm switching to google forms for now.

Gateway Disc Sports
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

I have just responded via my private email address to check with you what your exact requirements for our app would be so we can meet those requirements together.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

March 22, 2021

What's good. The free version has basically everything you need including a date field for events/birthdays/bookings etc.
What's not good. The fields were greyed out and didn't work and they also show up as really mobile-depth narrow on the desktop version which should widen out. As I cannot wait for Hulk to get back to me, I had to pay my developer to fix it so my Contact Us page works.

My Event Decor
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied December 17, 2021

Hi there!
Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us as our brand is built upon it.
We asked our manager to contact you in hopes of amending the issue you were having.

October 21, 2020

App is nice but it doesn't have password field type in element. unable to create registration form with free version.

Kitchmish
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied October 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.