Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

The Beard Bloke

I spoke with Haris and he was excellent, fast reply and easy to understand instruction. App is easy to use, just doesn't explain how to activate the app in the theme settings.

Broth of Life

Just want to give a shout out to fabulous customer support. The app is behaving well and the support to set up correctly was brilliant. Not sure if this is quite what I am after for my specific needs, but it's doing a solid job as a base form app to talk to shopify and Klaviyo.

Cambridge®

I had trouble with my form in Form Builder and my request was resolved in a timely manner. We are now working on another issue. Hopefully this one is quickly resolved as well!

November 16, 2021

Raising Royalty Apparel

I used this app to add a custom form for my customers to request customized items. It took me a few days but the help from the support team was great. Each rep was able to help me no matter how long it took. I really appreciate that

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Hutton Hill Designs

I needed to add a field in my Contact Me form for customer photos so they could show me product issues, or show me their review photos featuring my products. I used Hulk apps Form Builder, and it worked well. I was a bit concerned about having to change the code on my Shopify site, so I created a copy first, so if I messed it up, I would still have the original. No problem though, I figured it out and it works great! (More specific instructions on how to change the code would have been helpful. I am a novice website builder, and not a code writer.)

September 3, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We are in the process of developing a detailed guide for this and will role this out shortly. :-)

Kamand Italie

FANTASTICA APPLICAZIONE CHE CONSIGLIO A TUTTI QUELLI CHE VOGLIONO AVERE UN NEGOZIO PROFESSIONALE, L'UNICA COSA E CHE PER TOGLIERE IL MARCHIO BISOGNA PAGARE, LO TROVO UN PO COSTOSO.

July 1, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

Dawg Paddle

Overall a great app and value for the money. Customer service is some of the best I've ran into when issues come up.

June 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Atlas Star Records

Love the simplicity of the form building and then adding the form to my site is easy. It’s also easy to keep track of the filled out forms. I would like the app better if along with the form there could be some kind of layout design element to go along with it. Other than that, great app.

June 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better to earn those 5-stars from you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ardé

I have only just starting using the app, but the support staff were super helpful in getting it set up.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for giving us a shot! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate if you need any assistance from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ToyVs

App is awesome with free features and pro features needs to explore. I am having only one issue in date picker field I want to disable particular days but I can't.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Previous 1 3