Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Kamand Italie

FANTASTICA APPLICAZIONE CHE CONSIGLIO A TUTTI QUELLI CHE VOGLIONO AVERE UN NEGOZIO PROFESSIONALE, L'UNICA COSA E CHE PER TOGLIERE IL MARCHIO BISOGNA PAGARE, LO TROVO UN PO COSTOSO.

July 1, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

Dawg Paddle

Overall a great app and value for the money. Customer service is some of the best I've ran into when issues come up.

June 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Atlas Star Records

Love the simplicity of the form building and then adding the form to my site is easy. It’s also easy to keep track of the filled out forms. I would like the app better if along with the form there could be some kind of layout design element to go along with it. Other than that, great app.

June 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better to earn those 5-stars from you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ardé

I have only just starting using the app, but the support staff were super helpful in getting it set up.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for giving us a shot! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate if you need any assistance from some of our great specialists!

ToyVs

App is awesome with free features and pro features needs to explore. I am having only one issue in date picker field I want to disable particular days but I can't.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Wag N' Purr Shop

The form we built using this app works well, except that it is incompatible with our email (Office 365), so we are unable to take advantage of having email confirmations look like they are coming from our own business. We are looking into work-arounds. Hulk Apps tech support was very responsive and friendly; they just weren't able to provide a workable solution.

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope it works out for you! If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Nfinity

I am VERY displeased with the customer service. The stripe integration has NOT worked for me, and after a week of back and forth with the help desk their answer is "your API key is wrong". It isn't. I've now asked for a follow up twice and they are trying to close my ticket.

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted this review I was contacted by a manager. It took a few more days and extensive testing, but with his help the integration is now working.

Chasebaits USA

Pretty good app, not the most user friendly...like it closes the form every time you save? But I can attest that their customer service is top shelf. Fast response and very helpful. Can reccommend.

May 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are in the works of making our app user-friendly; Stay tuned!

We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Drake's Organic Spirits Hand Sanitizer

I had an issue (my own fault) that I submitted a ticket for and received quick and helpful service to get me back up and running. Thanks!

April 3, 2020

Hey! We have helped over 20,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We are proud to have you and are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Birdwell Beach Britches

Great, easy app for anything Form related. Customer Support is exceptional, and even help with styling.

December 11, 2019