Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Drake's Organic Spirits Hand Sanitizer

I had an issue (my own fault) that I submitted a ticket for and received quick and helpful service to get me back up and running. Thanks!

April 3, 2020

Hey! We have helped over 20,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We are proud to have you and are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Birdwell Beach Britches

Great, easy app for anything Form related. Customer Support is exceptional, and even help with styling.

December 11, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BTB, Inc. - MySQL Server Tuning

Your team developed our primary form with about 30 questions and uploads for our application. Suggestions for improvement; A) After selecting a file for 'upload' display the name of the file selected, last updated date/time, file size; B) In the xlsx stored at HulkCode after SUBMIT, add a column for Form Start date/time; and change last column name to Form Submit End and store the date/time rather than just the date; C) allow short column naming by your customers in this xlsx rather than text of the question as the column header; D) Because data submitted is NOT password protected on your server allow DIRECT EMAIL to attach all data directly to destination email address to avoid accidental discovery of PII, HIPAA, GDPR protected data that could be in any SUBMITted file and result in significant financial penalties to your customers and Hulk Code. Your development team is to be commended for their talent in completing this task.

www.mysqlservertuning.com

December 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Thank you for letting us know about the above improvements. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into the possibilities and hope to apply it to our app soon!

We're also glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further assistance!

HONORABLE CHARACTER™

Hulk apps was very easy to use. The tech support was extremely fast in responding and very knowledgeable. Recommended.

December 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if we can help with anything else to get 5-stars from you! :)

Doppeltree

Overall nice and intuitive UI, and easy to use.

One issue I have is my form data "Address" fields aren't properly getting piped into MailChimp. It does seem like this is an issue other form building apps have too, so might be a MailChimp thing. General workaround is instead of using out-of-box Address field, create your own separate text fields for "address", "city", "state", and "zip" and then map over manually to MailChimp.

Finally, I've been in contact with Bhavya and they've been really helpful in getting another one of my issues resolved.

Dark Designs Brands

This app made it extremely easy for me to build a custom product request form, which I am excited to feature on my website. I love how many options the free version has. My only criticism is that I didn't like how I couldn't Save As Draft on the free version. Other than that, I love this app!

August 12, 2019

Glad that you love using our app. Indeed, our app is feature-rich and merchants can use it for creating useful forms. We will keep the Save as a Draft feature under Pro version as of now, but we can consider the option of making it free for our loyal merchants.

Fungi Perfecti

Simple and easy-to-configure form builder (far better than Shopify's built-in form builder), but advanced changes require a working knowledge of JQuery/CSS. Support is helpful and friendly but not always terribly timely. The perils of a small operation. Still, I would recommend the app.

March 8, 2019

Thank for your review and sorry for the trouble caused. We would try our best to give resolution to each and every client on time. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Dans Custom Portraits

Hulk Apps makes some great FREE apps. This form builder works nicely for my purpose. I like that it uses googles recaptcha, file uploads, and many other field types to create any type of form you wish. If I had to be picky Id like to see forms load a touch quicker besides that it great :)

Update: it's still a good app however disappointed they didn't notify me of changes of adding paid premium features that once was free. Eg notifications sent to email when customers submit form. I missed 3 sales because of it so roughly $400 down and making my support look terrible.

If you're willing to check app daily for form submissions then its still a good free app. I understand devs deserve to get paid for their work, but please next time give us a heads up so doesn't hurt users accustomed to previous versions of FREE features.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application so you will get the notification for the premium feature of the app. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Kaicoffeehawaii

Great customer service, great form builder. I love that this allows you to have unlimited form fields, intro before and after the form. I also appreciate that you and customize the look of the form to sort of match your site styling. The styling also offers hundreds of free fonts (Google Fonts), which is fantastic.

I'm giving 4 stars because I did have a bit of trouble in that I was creating a work application for a client, and repeated some of the same form field names, and it resulted in a buggy email form that left off so many form fields. So I wish that would be in the instructions before you begin working on the form. HOWEVER!!! The app developers were so quick to examine the form to figure out what the bug was when I brought it to their attention, and they let me know how to fix it quickly. The form performs beautifully now, and looks great! The client is very, very happy with it.

I appreciate when developers respond quickly, are courteous and explain solutions in an easy, digestible way. A+ on the developer communications and quick solutions.

5 stars on the customer service, appearance, and unlimited fields. Would definitely suggest adding in the detail to not repeat form field names. I would give you 4.75 stars if that was an option!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Viotrade

Great app to build forms, share them and get notification!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Previous 1