Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Fungi Perfecti

Simple and easy-to-configure form builder (far better than Shopify's built-in form builder), but advanced changes require a working knowledge of JQuery/CSS. Support is helpful and friendly but not always terribly timely. The perils of a small operation. Still, I would recommend the app.

March 8, 2019

Thank for your review and sorry for the trouble caused. We would try our best to give resolution to each and every client on time. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Dans Custom Portraits

Hulk Apps makes some great FREE apps. This form builder works nicely for my purpose. I like that it uses googles recaptcha, file uploads, and many other field types to create any type of form you wish. If I had to be picky Id like to see forms load a touch quicker besides that it great :)

Update: it's still a good app however disappointed they didn't notify me of changes of adding paid premium features that once was free. Eg notifications sent to email when customers submit form. I missed 3 sales because of it so roughly $400 down and making my support look terrible.

If you're willing to check app daily for form submissions then its still a good free app. I understand devs deserve to get paid for their work, but please next time give us a heads up so doesn't hurt users accustomed to previous versions of FREE features.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application so you will get the notification for the premium feature of the app. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Kaicoffeehawaii

Great customer service, great form builder. I love that this allows you to have unlimited form fields, intro before and after the form. I also appreciate that you and customize the look of the form to sort of match your site styling. The styling also offers hundreds of free fonts (Google Fonts), which is fantastic.

I'm giving 4 stars because I did have a bit of trouble in that I was creating a work application for a client, and repeated some of the same form field names, and it resulted in a buggy email form that left off so many form fields. So I wish that would be in the instructions before you begin working on the form. HOWEVER!!! The app developers were so quick to examine the form to figure out what the bug was when I brought it to their attention, and they let me know how to fix it quickly. The form performs beautifully now, and looks great! The client is very, very happy with it.

I appreciate when developers respond quickly, are courteous and explain solutions in an easy, digestible way. A+ on the developer communications and quick solutions.

5 stars on the customer service, appearance, and unlimited fields. Would definitely suggest adding in the detail to not repeat form field names. I would give you 4.75 stars if that was an option!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Viotrade

Great app to build forms, share them and get notification!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Adertek Lifestyle

a good app that allow customization of the form but comes with a slight delay when loading on page.

Walkaboutoutfitter

Super easy to use and to customize, great reporting functionality as well.

Adzeinc

I was a bit hasty with my previous review and found a solution to one of the issues I highlighted, and a workaround for the other. Upgraded my review from 3 to 4 stars.

In short, it's great app that is very useful. But because it sets such a high standard in its functionality, the small shortcomings are doubly disappointing.