Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TAI JEWELRY

Time spent using app About 3 years

Live chat is helpful, Quick and timely responses! been using this app for a while now and couldn't be happier

July 27, 2022

Hi,

We are glad you found our team helpful, we always aim to provide the best service possible :)

One of our helping customer experience agents has reached out to you to check if there is anything else your store needs.

Best,

EGO LOVERS

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Hasta el momento funciona muy bien, y permite crear un formulario con con la opción de subir archivos adjuntos en su versión gratuita.

July 25, 2022

Hi,

We are very grateful for your amazing feedback!

We are so happy you found our free version to be useful, and should you need anything from our end please let us know.

Kind regards :)

FLL Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Using the app to register participants for a course. Great online support from Deepa to help me do what I needed.

July 25, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for appreciating our app and our devoted customer experience agent, Deepa :)

Kind regards!

Kutis Skincare

Time spent using app Over 3 years

i didn't find it so easy to navigate but there is good tech support via live chat which helped me solve my issue

June 21, 2022

We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

DOBBS

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is helpful. Had a question, and received a response right away. Overall useful app.

June 17, 2022

Oenotrus Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 38 minutes

We needed an easy to embed wishlist form for a pre-arrival sales campaign, and with some very helpful support we were able to get a basic form integrated with one of our pages under their free plan within 30 minutes. We'll definitely explore the premium features too!

May 19, 2022

Hi there,

Four out of five stars, not bad, we will take that. In order to move up and make our app better we encourage you to go to the roadmap on the app and leave us all your ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible.

Compassionate Rabbit Baking

Made building a custom order form more simple for a beginner like me, however I would love to be able to update the calendar myself without having to email the app developers.

Hi there!
We are happy you decided to leave us your feedback.
The issue you mentioned is currently in the works and should be integrated soon.

Felt Creative Home Goods

The app is very useful, and I found customer support to be very polite, knowledgeable with quick turnaround. There is definitely room for improvement in terms of backend functionality, I was not able to make some pretty integral edits and it had to be done by the customer care team.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your kinds words.
We are happy everything worked out well.
Please reach out to us about improvements, we are always open to suggestions.

Imoum

Location China

I am using it, but I would like to know if I can export the info that the customers have filled on one sheet.

March 29, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
You can export all of the submitted responses from the dashboard.
Just go to Submitted responses and in the top right corner click Export.

The Beard Bloke

Location Australia

I spoke with Haris and he was excellent, fast reply and easy to understand instruction. App is easy to use, just doesn't explain how to activate the app in the theme settings.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable review. We will make sure to forward your kind words to Haris, I am sure he will be more than happy to read it.

Previous 1 3 4