Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Bayside Custom Carts

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is super easy to use but even when I had a question, they were quick to respond and gave good suggestions for the form I wanted to create. Highly recommend!

November 30, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! We are always here to help.

HouseOfMothh

Time spent using app 18 minutes

The support I received from Sanjay was quick and easy! I really appreciate the efficiency and access

Coggin Sustainable Office Solutions | Quality Used Office Furniture

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Crazy quick support response! Impressed to say the least looking forward to working more with Hulk Form Builder.

November 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are loving how the form looks on your store.

ScaleYourAdz

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great software to use for my agency to get necessary information about our customers. Excellent customer support(!) and great features!

November 24, 2022

We appreciate your kind words and are looking forward to supporting your business in the future!

Magic Stan

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Cette application de création de formulaires est vraiment parfaite. Plusieurs plans sont proposés, dont un gratuit qui est déjà assez complet. L'application se paramètre très facilement et fonctionne parfaitement. Quand au service client, j'ai eu une réponse en moins de 2 minutes. Je recommande !

ChristmasSeasonal™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful and amazing free plan. I would recommend for anyone essentially wanting to put a google form into their store.

Thaan Charcoal

I used this app to build a customize form and I find the support group helpful to assist me along the way. Very user friendly and Kenan is indeed a life saver.

November 11, 2022

We think our app looks beautiful on your store!

JPM Art

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used the app to create a custom form for my website. After having difficulties adding it to my page I messaged the team through the app and the problem was solved in under 5 minutes!

November 12, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for recognizing the fast assistance of our team, we appreciate your feedback.

Should you need anything, we are here for you. Cheers! :)

Diamondrensu

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really Great App, useful in a lot of situations, very customizable, and easy to use! I use it in several places, each for very different types of forms!

November 4, 2022

Hi there,

What a great review! Thank you our dear merchant for finding our app easy to use and a valuable addition to your Shopify store :)

Have a great day ahead!

Profess

Hulk Form Builder is the best form building app I've been able to find after trying several others. The most important factor for me in choosing an app was ability to adjust design elements, which is surprisingly hard to find in a form builder app. Hulk allows all elements to be easily customized with no odd limitations. Great flexibility with fonts, most if not all Google fonts are available. Building a form is very straight forward. Integration and embedding was easy. Customer service is great too, I got a response within 30 seconds on their chat. Highly recommend.

November 12, 2022

Hi there,

We are truly grateful for such an amazing review. Thank you for investing your time and effort into sharing the great experience you had with our app so far and with the responsiveness of our Customer Experience team.

We always aim to meet our merchants' goals and we are truly happy when we receive such feedback from you! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49