Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Southern Sugaring

I'm obsessed! It's amazing! It's made our salon check in process so much more streamlined. I couldn't be happier.

Prime Resumes

I used Form Builder to enable me to provide a way for customers to submit extensive information for resume creation. I was worried that I would be limited with the free version and would eventually hit a wall with the amount of information I could collect. But this app was awesome. It allowed me to create and deploy quite an extensive form, and overcome a roadblock which allows me to provide a smoother customer service experience. I really appreciate the work that you guys have put into this app. Thank you.
Ash from www.primeresumes.com.au

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Form Builder app is designed to build forms- flexible enough to make anything from a customized form to a detailed one.

Nice work on your form :) https://www.primeresumes.com.au/pages/resume-cover-letter-creation-fact-find?_pos=1&_sid=063ca4b33&_ss=r

Metal Display USA

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

Glam House Fabrics

They are very helpful, they implemented for me the forms! Excellent!!! thank you! I love to use their apps

June 22, 2019

We love having you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Lock'n Stitch

I am having a problem with a code I embedded. I just cannot reach the support staff. The tel number is a google voice number that nobody picks up. They don't return your calls after leaving a voicemail either. Such a shame because it really is a good app.

Update. A couple of days after I posted my previous review I received an email that my issue has been resolved. Thanks to the team at HulkApps everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Shopify support are only able to assist with emailing the developers at HulkApps.com

Let's see what happens. I just don't know if I could continue with this app for my ecom business going forward. More to come.

Petrol Swim

Absolutely awesome! After looking for a solution for quite some time I found this app and it did exactly what I needed!

June 7, 2019

Thank you ;) glad our app could match with your expectations! Don’t forget to give our Pro features a try, there’s a lot that you can do with your forms with these cool features.
It’s free to try for 7 days!

Going Gear

Nice and easy app to setup powerful forms. We use it for contact and wholesale and have an easy way to access past data.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Glamour Clawz

really really good. esp the file upload function. hard to find a free app that supports multiple file upload

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

kvcindustries.com

Love it. It doesn't come with everything we need but their support ream is awesome. Response time is fast !! Worth a try, even pay for it.

Cheers.

May 17, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Alaska Flower Girls Peony Farm

This is the first review I have ever written, but Hulk Apps have consistently come through for me.
Form Builder is simple and intuitive and I like that there is a free option, but can upgrade for more features if desired.
I needed more support for Volume & Tiered Discounts, but the Support Crew worked with me until I got exactly what I wanted - for free.
Quality product, great service.

May 7, 2019

We are so happy that we are your first review EVER. :) We are humbled by this honor.

And thank you so much for the kind words. We try and work hard to make this one of the best apps in the marketplace. As always, open to suggestions to make your experience better.

Take care. :)