Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

isneon

Location China

Nice customer service. And the form is easy to use and looks great on my store. 5 star to the app and team.

losthorizon.life

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is so easy to use, and the customer service is awesome, they can always sovle my problem right away.

June 30, 2022

Hello there,

It's Kenan from HulkApps, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you and feel free to reach out at any time.

Jeecoo

Location China

This is very strong and I need to learn and try to know all the functions to make good use of it. I would recommend to my friends

Rebecca Udall

Great app for collecting information from visitors and very helpful advice from support. Would highly recommend

Golf Balata

Location Finland

Excellent app, made it easy for us to create a form which enables customers to upload pictures of the used golf clubs they wish to trade in with us. What's even better is that the free version gets you very far.

De Buis

Location Netherlands

top support! snelle reactie en gelijk mijn probleem opgelost. Ze hebben veel geduld en zelf kleine vragen zullen ze met respect beantwoorden

June 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for an amazing review!

We are truly glad you found our support helpful, as we always aim to provide you with the best support possible.

Let us know if you need anything else from our end, please.

Have a great day ahead!

Ramp Champ

Location Australia

We have a lot of B2B customers who like to have bulk orders and special pricing quoted. We used to have software that did pretty much what Form Builder did but was 10x more expensive. Once we switched to Form Builder, our customer satisfaction and conversions of prospects to sales increased. The development support is fantastic, also!

Artbyamazon

Great customer service. Thank you so much! :) They were so fast to fix my issue, I appreciate it so much.

MommyPow.ca

So far so good, these apps are doing as promised. Only been using a few days, but I can say with certainty that their customer service is AWESOME. Super responsive.

June 17, 2022

Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

Go Test Rapide

Incredible customer service and easy to use!
Very Straight forward and made a big difference for our store.

June 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41