Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Emergency Lights

Another great app from HulkApps! Form Builder is easy to use and gets the job done! You can spin new forms up very quickly!

VAC HACK

Extremely easy to use and I like the ability to manage/delete response results, especially when testing form submission

September 9, 2019

We’re glad to hear that enjoyed using our Form Builder app. You mean a lot to us and we will be happy to assist you if you ever need anything on Shopify.

URBAN FASHYNZ OF HARTSVILLE

This is a very useful app and extremely important for any eCommerce business owner.I love the fact that it has easy to follow templates for an easy setup

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any help with Shopify.

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Fantastic with lots of choices and exactly what I was looking for. You can see it in action here https://canadiansugargliders.com/pages/adoption Couldn't be happier!

August 22, 2019

We're delighted to hear that our app was successful in meeting your expectations!

Revaray

This is the best form builder app available!!! Absolutely loved the way one can customize. Great app to use in websites!

August 20, 2019

We love building customizable apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

FeFe Cosmetics

This is an awesome app and easy toast up for some of us who are not tech savvy. I was able to personalize a form with ease. Thanks

August 10, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We feel really lucky to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

JYards

A wonderful staff of support. Thank you for your quick responses and valuable efforts. All of my issues regarding form customization are resolved. Thank You a Lot :)

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your encouragement! We aim to provide the best customer service in Shopify and we're happy our team could help you in customizing your form.

Inner Roots Wellness LLC

This app worked perfect for me to build a Client Intake Form, a Consent Form as well as a Contact Form - all with the free version! Thank you for helping me get my site started!

July 28, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Hope you enjoy using our app a much as we did making it. Thank you!

G&G Italia

Using form builder for our retail costumers to sign up with extra informations needed and receive autoresponse once submitted.
Loving it. works well and was super easy to set up.
recommend it 100%

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are super happy that you love it. Never hesitate to reach out to our support team for any further support.

Thank you.

Southern Sugaring

I'm obsessed! It's amazing! It's made our salon check in process so much more streamlined. I couldn't be happier.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear about your experience with our apps. If you run into any issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again!!!