Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Annie & El

I love this app. I use it for a Trade Discount Form on 2 websites. They have provided awesome customer service.

October 19, 2020

Magical Microbes

This app has helped us create several forms for different applications on our website. We really love it!

October 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Finding Joy Giftshop

I want need to build a form to collect customer contact. The app is easy to use. The service team behind is also super help to walk me through process. I recommend this app!

September 28, 2020

Art For Humans

We needed to customize a few elements so it fits with our custom theme. They did great work and were very careful. We appreciate their professionalism. Easy and enjoyable to work with them on special requests, on top of a very powerful product to start with. Definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our prompt support. :)

Caps Lokk AS

Fantastic customer service. Quick reply and quick to edit our form. Been using Form builder now for 9 months and it has really helped our business.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate your support :)

Beachdaze Towel Co.

Quality app and good support when you need help. I'd be interested in checking out what else they offer!

September 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We'd love to help you fulfill your dreams of a successful business.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com! We forward to hearing from you!

Blu Element

The support was amazing. I had a couple of issues and they logged into my store and made the customizations on the fly as I needed them. Can't ask for more than that.

September 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

30DAYSKETO

I am satisfied with the support I got from app support team. I think they are cool and they shouldn't stop improving their app and always aim for better and better. I wish them good luck and to stay healthy! :)

September 14, 2020

Such a sweet message! Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your kind words. :-)

Vida Style

Easy to integrate with Shopify. Simple process to add forms to pages. Customisation is easy. Free version alone has so much to offer. High recommend.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Gaming Stockpile

Use this app! I had a problem with displaying it on my store, I contacted support, 2 days later it was fixed! It was a pretty complicated problem aswell. Use their apps! They are worth it!

August 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck with your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23