Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Samana Living

We initially began using Form Builder to create our CONTACT US and WHOLESALER ENQUIRIES form - both of which you can see linked to our front page (www.samana.com.au). We really like HULK's Mailchimp integration that kicks in when new Wholesalers apply. It's also great when we can retrieve from the HULK database all of those people who have submitted applications, along with their responses.
The "Create Account" option on the home page of our Theme does not have a Captcha. With prompt assistance from the HULK developers, we replaced the existing form with one we designed using the Form Builder and HULK's Captcha component. We had a few hiccups but it was all completed in a timely manner. Thanks HULK for your support!

November 18, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

We know that our Form Builder app will help you reach more customers on your store, so we're excited for your continued success and expanded reach!

acmeradios

Very easy to use and so far has done what we need it to do on our site. Also looks great and integrates very easily.

November 14, 2019

Hello there; we're glad to hear that the app is meeting your business' needs. We're glad you're loving our Form Builder app, and were able to make your customizations to it.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything!

Intimately Yours

Awesome app once you get the hang of it. Customer Support is also great. We highly recommend Form Builder. A++++++++++

November 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

desray.co.za

The design is clean and minimalist and works like a charm. Support is also available when you need them, which is amazing.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're proud to have you onboard..
Please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need any help!

Dance Paws

I used Form Builder to create a Wholesale Application form for our store. It works flawlessly. Was really straightforward setting up all the form entry fields and text, and most important has reCAPTCHA feature which sad to say is now needed for every form on any website.

I highly recommend this app based on my limited usage. I am using it in Free mode as that is all i need. I haven't looked at Pro mode.

A side note. I wish Shopify had reCAPTCHA for the "register" page and other form pages in a theme. It's crazy that Shopify does not build reCAPTCHA into Liquid so Themes can use it to add to forms. Come on Shopify! You can do it!

November 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Free version of Form Builder app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Cable Bullet

We use this form to generate quote requests for our product. It works like a charm! When we have had minor issues, the tech support team has been responsive and capable. I would highly recommend.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for using our app for generating quote requests for your business. Were glad you enjoyed our customer support services as well. We hopeto see you using our other apps in the future as well. :-)

a4hproject-europe

Lovely app, working like a charm. Very easy and intuitive to set up. Many thanks for providing this solution!

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much! This review made our day. :) We hope you keep using our apps forever and we hope you keep providing us valuable feedback to improve them.

The Hoodwink

I used this app for the customer to fill out general information and to upload some pictures. Worked great for a free app. Customer service was great helping me figure out that my email notifications were going to my spam folders.

November 7, 2019

Thank you for the support! Cheers!

ARACKY

I was keep on finding a form app, this one is what i need.Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if you need any assistance! ;-)

Holster Central

I used this app to create a form that customers can use to sell products on my store - its worked great and we are really happy with the way you can fully customise the form to suit your needs. Needed just a bit of help to complete set up after watching a set up video and customer service response was very fast and sorted it straight away - thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16