Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

le-rossi

Super Service und schnelle Reaktionszeit. Leichte Anpassung der Formulare mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Sehr zu empfehlen.

June 11, 2021

Shure Singapore

The support team has been very helpful and prompt in replying my doubts and resolving my issues during set up.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Sip Knit Yarn

Using free version for Contact Us form with ability for file uploads (a feature needed by us). Easy to set up and all working fine. Great that this is available free.

May 27, 2021

Spytec GPS

Hi, one question, where can I find API documentation for you app. I have made a token in admin panel, but that is pretty much it, Where to go further?
Great app in other segments, though.

May 19, 2021

Hi there, please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com.

Thank you!

perfexind.com

Super great app and team, you have a trouble, they are here to fix it. I recommend them to everyone.

May 4, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

GC Supply

It's really great app to utilize fields over the form. Always recommend and extremely satisfied. Great support

April 26, 2021

giviusa

Great form builder with many options in the paid version. Support is fast to answer any questions or problems with using the app. Highly recommend.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Were so happy to hear such sweet words about our customer support team!

Atelier Phone

I have some problems with the app and settings. So I ask to assistence and in a very short time they help me. So I am very satisfied. They are very helpful and professionals.

April 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

RacquetGuys.ca

Good technical support team and very responsive. Many powerful features within the app which I have not fully utilized yet. Give them a try.

April 14, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Lawless Designs Pty

I used this app to build quite an extensive order form that allows our customers to customize our product to their specifications. The app is really easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for complicated form designs.

April 12, 2021