G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

KC Sofas

A wonderful free app with great free support too. Loads of options for form building. Would recommend!

Warzone Tournament

Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect

Fortune Emporium

I've had glitches, but it's been easily fixed with help. Customer service is attentive and helpful.

Ignite Custom Engravings

Great app exactly what I was looking for was wanting to upgrade the customer registration form and it looks beautiful and works seamlessly Thank you

ko-ko.co.za

I have tried many form builder apps, this was by far the most user friendly, especially when inserting a form into a page - I would highly recommend!!!!

divasoptions

I spent a long time trying to resolve an issue in the email confirmations for one of the application functions (Forms) and even giving it "Ungrade", it continued giving problems. I tried to communicate 3 times with the staff by sending a message to "Contact Us" and I never received a reply.

Wine Source Store

Absolutely fanatastic app where the devs have really covered all bases and produced something actually:
1) Easy to use
2) Functional and not full of bugs One (of the few) apps on Shopify that actually delivers!

Locta Shopping

I used this for Multi Step form. It has almost every functionality which i needed. Most interesting part that it has reasonable customization features.

Cuts 'n Creationz

The app is great and very easy to use. I'm using the free version and serves the purpose on my shop. The support is amazing! Response time is quick, easy communication with the support and didn't leave me waiting for too long and they fixed my issue with clear instructions. Big thanks to Sarah and the team for your help!

Tiny and Snail

I needed an app just like this! It's great that the first form is FREE, and the team even helped me figure it out when it wasn't displaying correctly. Thanks for building a great app!