Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Bigflex Lifescience

Very useful app, and great technical support.. when i have some confusion i have mailed them, with in few hours they have solved my all issues

Bossy Beauty Marketing

I haven't any issues with it so far. I do wish it had the ability to connect with my payment options though.

Ave Maria / AVM

es muy buena app facil de usar y economica, recomendada para tus formularios, la usamos para varios forumularios en nuestra empresa

Rincondegalicia

es genial la recomoiendo 100% hace mas de lo que dice me a sorprendido gratamente me lie un poco con la istalacion pero el torpe soy yo

Mount Marine Fabrication

Super quick and easy to set up! It did what I needed so quickly, the integration on my free theme was seamless and I love how it looks :) Thanks guys!

synapsy

BEKA STORE

Great app for simple form builder. It has the right amount of mount of feature for small store. I used it for my contact and custom order forms.

MORA CERAMICS

Very very useful tool. Definitely recommend to every user who needs to produce great contact form in easy way.

The VVS

Love love love. easy to use and so straightforward ! If you are looking for an aesthetically pleasing and professional form please use this app

West Coast Lops

I am using this app as an application to purchase an item and so far - love the way it integrates with my page. I haven't found an app that works this smoothly and the customer service is amazing! Quick turnaround and they were able to resolve my issues.