G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ViaCheff.com

Great plugin with amazing functionality and support! Recommend to any one needing custom forms that work well with Shopify. Support was quick to provide help.

MadModesty

Very easy to use and when iI switched to a paid theme, I was sure I was going to lose my form, but there was just a button to press! thank you so much!

Irish Farm and Garden Machinery

The app works perfectly on our website. We needed a quick, easy and manageable form and it delivered. Looks great and support is very helpful.

Sport-Amount

bestes Kontaktformular, Kann ich jeden empfehlen, professioneller geht es nicht. und wirklich verdammt einfach.

Belvedere Home

Form Builder solved a big problem for us, works great! Would recommend to anyone needing to add forms to Shopify

Decarp

Great app and easy to use. Forms allowed us to create and capture unique data. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

loadout

I was looking for an app that would allow me to have students submit information including their ID/Proof of enrollment and this free app allowed me to do exactly that, great app, easy to use and would highly recommend

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunty Poppy's

This company is awesome in general! This app in particular is fantastic, it does exactly what I need it to do and it was very easy to use! Not to mention the customer service is fantastic! I have sent multiple emails with questions or suggestions and not only is the response time fast but they are genuinely eager to help you with your requests! I highly recommend using any of their apps, you won't be disappointed.

HildRadwelt

The best app out of there, tried different and this have everything you need. If there isn't something, the support can help and code for you a solution. Before buying try it for free, because everyone have different needs and what for me was good maybe is not good for you!