Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

This is a great app that works perfectly for our needs and easy to use. Excellent and fast customer service when I needed a few things tweaked. Thanks guys!

ladeshoppen.dk

Det virker fint. Jeg vil bruge det til at indsamle informationer om mine kunder i min webshop, så jeg kan lære dem bedre at kende,

Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company

Straight forward and easy to use - I created a custom form for exchange/return requests - so far so good!

RugStop

This is the best free contact form without a doubt. Fairly customisable and looks great. Would definitely recommend.

U-BoatWatch

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.

DomTomShop.com

Easy to use does the job.
As an area of improvement, I would say that I' would like to have more graphic design options

Chandelieria

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.

De Magie van Blink

The app is AMAZING. It allows our customers to customize form so we can make custom fields for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at GLOBO has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. Great App!

BlueBus Fine Tools

great !!!!!!
i love it so much. they gave me a real chance to upgrade my store.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd