G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Mother Material PH

SUPER NICE. EASY TO USE. IN ALL OUR WEBSITES, WE USE THIS FORM PLUS THEIR ADD ON RATE FOR UNLIMITED FORM IS SO ADORABLE. BY FAR THE BEST APP I INSTALLED.

Earthly Marketplace

I needed a customer feedback form I can set up quickly. Thanks to Form Builder- I was able to do it in a matter of minutes. And displaying it on my site homepage was real easy too. No coding needed. Just a few clicks and good to go.

NinjaNutz®

I am actually surprised at how well designed this app is and how they give you all the advanced features in the free plan. I always needed to create a multi-step form with conditional steps, and all apps and forms out there charge for this. I am very happy they offer this in their free plan because this is what I have been looking for for so long! I wish they would have an affiliate program. I would be sending them so many clients!!!! They have great apps!

Uncle Seiko

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Emmagination Consciousness

I used this app to create a contact form! Amazing, I recommend! This app is easy to use and they offer great support.

TruPatriot

This is exactly what I was looking for! Clean, straight forward, and easy to use. I hope that plan to release a Constant Contact interface soon.

Bar Stool Home

Great app simple to use and can customise in many ways. I used this to create a contact us form to capture customer details including attachments.

The Cracking Racking Ltd

Simple and easy to use and install. Didn't need support once due to the ease of use of the app. Thank you

CTC Security

Great product easy to use and customize. Simple to install, lots of product sections and the ability to easy add customised script.

Ready. Chef. Go!

The app worked perfectly, it gave me all I was looking for, including subscribing to newsletters and zapier integration. very good