G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

black sanctuary

Just what i was looking for. i love the simple layout and how it pops up on both desktop and mobile! customer service is very good too! Our customers are gonna love it, absolutely recommended.

IULAM joyas

Great support team and the best choice to create forms. I tried other ones before and I recomend this at allí.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The perfect upgrade for Shopify's inflexible contact form. Super easy to set up, responsive layout. Custom fields and template are a huge plus. Highly recommend!

Ivory Dreams

Great support team! They helped me out regarding an issue I wanted to fix and fixed it immediately !

proxtensions

this app is very useful and does exactly what i need it to do. very simple and straightforward. my clients have an easy time using this app and building forms takes some time but its still very simple and easy to understand.

Healthy Human

By far the best and most robust Form builder app on Shopify. I have tried them all and this one has the most features and was the easiest to use and setup. I had a minor support issue and it was handled quickly and efficiently. Five Stars Plus.

Kustom 3D Prototyping Webshop

Good and useful app with options to change settings to adapt it to your needs, helpful and fast support when you need it.

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

This app does exactly what we want. We can customise the form to have the fields we want. They are multiple options to choose from. We can also customise both the customer and admin email. The customer service is fast and friendly and get any issues solved quickly.

BabyDoc Shop

Simple to use, but feature rich. Their support is excellent too. Would highly recommend this app and keen to see how it develops in the future.

0031 Shop

A huge compliment for the app as well as for support! Some months ago we installed the app succesfully and we created several forms with different functionalities and layouts. The app is really easy to use and really everything is possible. A few days ago we changed something and not all forms worked as before. We couldn't find the cause and we contacted support. Although it was not was not easy to solve, they fixed it for us. Their patience and customer support is amazing!