Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

VitaliBoost

Lost my work several times due to crashes. I hate wasting time on an app like this. Time to start over. A couple of the issues:
1. One of the templates was completely broken upon loading it for the first time. Never got it to work
2. After failing to get that to work I built my own form and then it crashed when I tried to test it (clicked a check box and then the submit button on the form)

EngageLoop

I liked the app. Easy to use, and pocket friendly with a free plan. I definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a forms app on Shopify.

Purpose Performance Wear

Useful app and even more awesome customer service. Never failed us whenever we needed troubleshooting on errors that cropped up for whatever reasons.

drinkgenerate

Customer support is great! I'm so happy with the form on our website and ease of use, highly recommended

Coutufit

Customer support is great! There was an error with my form not automatically grabbing the customers email when they are already logged in. Customer support got back to me right away and it took a few emails back and forth but once we figured out the bug they fixed it within the hour!

Just Really Good

Very customizable, feels “inbuilt” as the editor replicates the feel of Shopify’s theme editor. Had some issues with my form submitting in my theme, but the support team were quick to respond and help with a fix. Thanks!

Island Bazaar Ukes

Yes, it makes forms. But they lack any reasonable kind of graphic design. A beautiful website would be handicapped by the lack of layout and weak graphics offered by Form Builder.

Renpho

I use this program to make forms. Every time I encounter a problem, Form Builder solves it in a timely manner, which is great.

Dogeato

I reviewed over a dozen form builder apps for use in my webshop selling dog food subscription services. Globo's Form Builder was the only one that satisfied all my requirements as I needed one that allowed my customers to upload images of their dogs. The forms can be easily embedded in the shop and offer a good variety of options for customising them to your needs. Having used the forms for almost half a year now, so far I have only had two problems, and Globo's support handled them quickly.

Retainr

Love the look of the forms on my store, the appearance is easy to edit. Also, the technical support was first-class.