Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Unorthodart

I used this help to help me create a custom order form! It got the job done :) Also, I really like the smoothness of this app's integration into shopify

Castaway Fabrications

This app has absolutely been a waste of my time and energy as of right now. I followed all of the videos to get the contact form to populate on my website and nothing except the "form builder" html has come up

Gabadoo

Great app. Easy to use for non-technical people. Huge amount of options when creating forms which is great. Very quick customer support if needed. Highly recommend!!

KC Sofas

A wonderful free app with great free support too. Loads of options for form building. Would recommend!

Warzone Tournament

Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect

Fortune Emporium

I've had glitches, but it's been easily fixed with help. Customer service is attentive and helpful.

Ignite Custom Engravings

Great app exactly what I was looking for was wanting to upgrade the customer registration form and it looks beautiful and works seamlessly Thank you

ko-ko.co.za

I have tried many form builder apps, this was by far the most user friendly, especially when inserting a form into a page - I would highly recommend!!!!

divasoptions

I spent a long time trying to resolve an issue in the email confirmations for one of the application functions (Forms) and even giving it "Ungrade", it continued giving problems. I tried to communicate 3 times with the staff by sending a message to "Contact Us" and I never received a reply.

Wine Source Store

Absolutely fanatastic app where the devs have really covered all bases and produced something actually:
1) Easy to use
2) Functional and not full of bugs One (of the few) apps on Shopify that actually delivers!