Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

briar de wolfe

So far it is straightforward to navigate. However, I wish there wasn't a plug for the app on the bottom right hand corner of the form.

SALT ONE

yes this is good app, and im happy using this app from the start. lots of options to choose from. very interesting!

Eye&Watch Store

Good................................................................................................

Foreigners Careers

Marjory Warren Boutique

I just started to use this app. Looks very promising. Thank you! I will see with time if it works for my needs. All looks great! Thanks for the help with my project!

MADE ON MARS

All good was pretty satisfied with the app, will definitely recommend to use, especially loved the attach file feature

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Does what says, great app, easy to generate forms and integrate them into your website pages. Enables to create almost any kinda form required.

Guru Muscle

60% of the app simply doesn't work. They messed up my theme then I had to clean up my theme.liquid + additional script in snippets. I would rather prefer to have Jotform or any other form app and pay some fee than this.

Akasha Sacred Germany

super easy app to use and to integrate into the shop. the support helped very quickly when i had a problem.

JUSTINE LIGHT QUEEN

I loved this app! I can create customized forms for free! It is easy to use & very detailed! I recommend!