Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Muse Wearables

The submit button is not customizable and our website color theme is black and white but the submit button is fluorescent green. I'm unable to change that.

November 8, 2019

Thank you for using the app. You can easy to change color of submit button by do following the post: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-change-the-submit-button-color/

Please contact us via email contact@globosoftware.net if you can't do by yourself. Our team is happy to help you on the custom.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

My Contact us page now looks great and works as expected without much effort. Support also great. App recommended.

Aloha Taps

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

October 21, 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Be The Light Malas

I had a bit of trouble getting this set up, but the developers were very quick to respond and very helpful. This app is worth the cost!

Discount Plush

Easy to use...I am not a coder but have some experience. I was not able to find a way to embed the form to show on our home page. Have not received a response in over 5 hours...they say 24 hours but others here say its been a much shorter turn around time.

skincareforme

App works and looks great in my shop, also, customer service was extremely helpful and quick to reply.

ControlBrand

Quality app. Helpful customer service. I had an issue installing the form build app into our home page and they quality solved the issue.

Emowa

I used Porwerful Form to build a simple form on the store. So easy to use and when i ran into issues, i was able to get assistance instantly. Still testing out the free plan but will definitely consider upgrading.

Novahbags Com

They never replied to me so I uninstalled

Magna Lifting

We use Powerful Form Builder since few months in our website and that allow us to build really personalized form that we need. The support team answer quickly in case of question or problem. We really recommend that plugin for your website.