G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Twang Portal

thanks, this form has definetly made things easier. I can easily create forms with drag and drop. Thanks!

Inked Addicted Clothing LTD

Awesome App Would 100% Recommend This App To Everyone

Please Please Please Please Please Please Add This App To Your Store

Greekfoods.nl

This app is amazing. It might be free but its even better than paid apps. Highly recommended. I really like that it is so much customisable.

sarazecchetto

GRAZIE, APP MOLTO CHIARA, FACILE, FANTASTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caldwell's Custom Baits

Very Easy To Use! Would Definitely Recommend To Someone Who Does Not Really Know How To Create A Form For Their Store!

Sweetwav

Provided the help I needed. Thanks.

Role 4 Initiative

Easy to install and get running. Lots of customizations available.
Especially like the conditional entries.
Nice job, guys!

Fit After Sports Apparel

Very easy to use with the interface, a must have. I'm not big on coding however this was so simple that I was able to have my form created and on our site in less than 10 min..

ōNLē ORGANICS

I used this app to help our store request unique product order details from buyers. It's fabulous! The Contact Form Builder looks great and functions like 1st class platform.

Tropical Artistry

Great. It has Everything je niet It had everything I needed to make a great contact form builder thank you so much for making this app free. Until now it’s the best free app that I’ve found for making a contact form. I love all the options. Literally anything I can think of what I should need in a contact form is