G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

BamBam-Customs

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

Great app! Very professional looking results and user-friendly to use. I can't seem to find a place to adjust where the popup button resides (e.g. left side middle or left side bottom) so I'm rolling with it but it would be nice to be able to place that button elsewhere too. I may have just not found it yet as I'm spinning from going app to app to app to site to app lol. That part's my issue only :) Thanks guys!

Djoodaï

Seems to work perfectly but, I got hundred of submissions and I don'tfind how to export more than 50 selected in list ???

March 1, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review.
Regarding the issue on the export, Please check your email at ge***s.v***x@***.com. Our team has sent you an email.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Seacoast Sport Cycle

Excellent! Worked as described and more. Easy to use and intuitive. Created a number of forms and placed them in multiple places on our site. It's free, but we offered to pay since it is so good.

cbdvapeejuice.com

Absolutely fabulously! POWERFUL is the right name for this Contact Form Builder. It even integrates with our email automation programs and others. And I'm very impressed that live technical support helped us resolve a problem. Thanks for the great service.

Vivo Merch

This is an excellent form app. It had some technical issues with my theme but working with the support team was very easy! They resolved every issue I had with professionalism and speed. I would definitely recommend this app!

Donate Your iPod

I needed a simple custom form option for a volunteer based website and Powerful Contact Form Builder filled that need. I did need some help and customer service was quick to respond and quite helpful. I would absolutely recommend this app to other stores!

Hot Muggs

Very helpful app.

Also team is very supportive and they resolved our issue on immediate basis.

Thanks

Seattle Engraving Center

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Essence Of Nature LLC

This app blocked me. After fell attempts to help after reaching out several times. then they blocked me..https://app.shopifydevelopers.net/formbuilder/?hmac=11a23076fbd0ee77cd9756c455aafa15178dea31f50bf02e5e86dd5f3c63582a&shop=essence-of-nature-llc.myshopify.com&timestamp=1577840269
still blocked!!!!!!!!!

December 31, 2019

UPDATE January 2, 2020
Could you please give me admin access to contact@globosoftware.net? I need access Apps & Themes. So I can help you to fix the issue and change fonts, color as you requested.

Regards,

---------------------------------

Hi There,

I have send you email in yesterdays. But I didn't receive your response.

How can I block someone?? This is business, we can't do something you wrote.
Please check admin access and send me again, I'm still looking for your response in my email.
Regards,